The Beginning...

My pov:

Hi, I'm Suri Nahkatsi and I'm 6 years old. As you may know, I'm playing with my friends Shinsou, Bakugou, Iwa, and Iida. All of them are older then me by a year, even if Iwa and I got the same birthday. Toga, Twice, and Dabi are older then us by a few years. Toga is 11, Twice is 13 and Touya is 15. (I wanted to change their age a little bit). 

Why am I with them? First I am being abused physically and emotionally by my dad just because I have a quirk that controls the sky. What is my qurik? Well... my quirk is Storm. I can create any type of storm when my eyes turn teal, at my own will. Even if I don't use my quirk fully, I can still make my eyes turn and glow teal. My dad thought it was a "villainous" quirk so that's when he started hitting me. My mom died from giving birth so.... yeah. But... I'm not the only one. Katsuki Bakugou... quirk is Explosions. He sweat this substance called Nitroglycerin which first, makes him smell like carmel or burnt sugar and second, makes his explosions more bigger. He is being physical and emotionally abused by his mom because of his "villainous" quirk. Next is Shinsou.

Hitoshi is his first name tho, his quirk is Brainwash. He can take control of somebody, if your eyes turn white, you're offically under his control. He is a orphan. He has been into many homes but gets abused. That's just sad tho. My other friend is Iwa Kirishima. We were friends since we were in diapers. But she told me that ever since her little brother, Eijiro Kirishima was born she hasn't got any attention. Everytime she ask about something her mom doesn't reply to her question. She just has her eyes on Eijiro the whole time. Her quirk is Earthbending. (Just roll with it -_-....) And her brother's quirk is Hardening. She can control the earth at her own will. Her brother's quirk... he can turn into a rock. He can just harden his skin.

Tenya Iida. His quirk is Engine. He is like the human version of sonic. He has engines on his calves which makes him go super fast. His older brother Tenseii always bully him. I feel bad for him though. His parents doesn't do anything about, he just continuously bully's him. Himiko Toga, her quirk is Transform. She can transform into other people when she takes and drinks their blood. She's like a human mosquito. She ran away from home because her parents didn't except her just because of her quirk. Twice is the same but his quirk is Double. He can create clones and other things but he has to measure them before he has to make a copy of them. He told us his real name is Jin Bubaigawara. But we just call him Twice.

Last but not least, Touya Todoroki. His quirk is Cremation. He can produce blue like fire, close to my teal color eyes. But his quirk can indicate a much greater level of power and temperature. Right now we are playing at the park since we want to stay away from our home for a bit. His dad is the number two hero and he only wanted child that is more powerful so that he can surpass Almight. "Hey Nahka?" Bakugou asked while we're swinging on the swings. "Yeah Kat?" I replied back. We give each other nicknames too. "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Now that question stopped me. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to us. "Umm... I- uhhh...." I stumble on my words. "I-I-I want to b-become a hero." After I said that I lift my up to see everyone looking at me with wide eyes. "Why?" Asked Touya as he walked towards me and lower himself down to my level. "I want to prove my dad wrong. I want to prove my dad that I can become a hero with this "villainous" quirk of mine. I want to prove my dad that I can become something instead of nothing. I want to prove my dad that I..." I paused at mid-sentence to think of what to say, then my eyes glows the color of Touya's eyes. "I want to prove my dad that I can save dozens of lives." I said looking Touya straight in those teal like eyes of his while mines is glowing. "What do you want to become when you grow up Kat?" I asked him while I was calming down. Making sure my eyes went to it's natural brown color. I turned my head to see his eyes went wide from the question.

"I want to become a hero too." He said proudly. I lift up on eyebrow and smiled. I jumped of the swing and put my hand on my hip. "And why is that?" I said to him. He walked up towards me and stopped to where we are face to face, eye to eye. "Because I want to prove that old hag that I can become number one. The best of the best." He smiled. "I do to!!" Iwa said throwing her fist into the air. "I do to as well." Iida said as he pushed his glass up his nose and put his hands behind his back. "What about you Shin?" I asked him. He looks at me then down at his shirt while he is fiddling with it. "I-I don't know..." I walked up to him. Looking him straight in the eyes. "Listen Shin... Don't let people get under you skin okay. They are nothing. Their words can't effect you. You do you and be you. Ok?" He smiled at us then I put on my sad face.

Toga was the first to notice. "Why the face Nahka?" She asked while tilting her head like a lost puppy. "I have to go back home..." I said to them then all of a sudden I feel myself being lift up in the air. I look to see Touya holding me and giving me a hug. "Don't worry little one... we will meet each other back at the park again tomorrow ok?" He said to me. He is more like a father figure to me. "Ok Touya" I say back to him. He hugs me again before putting me down. "Ok I will see all of you guys tomorrow!" I said and started running back home to my dad.

But little did they and she know that something horrible is going to happen....

No one's pov:

When she got home, she took a deep breath before she walked in. When she got in the house was radiated with the smell of alcohol. She walked in and saw a big robotic brown bear in the house. Her father was building it. "H-Hello d-dad?" She said. Her voice and body shaking violently. "Ah~ your back! Ready for something new?" He said. His voice deep and raspy making her get shivers down her spine. "What i-is it?" She asked him. "You see this?" He said pointing at the robotic bear that she saw earlier. "Yeah?" She replied back. "We are going to Freddy Fazebear Pizzeria to put it in their." He said while leaning against the wall. "Ok." She replied back. She had a feeling that something isn't good.

They made it to the Pizzeria place to put the animatronic in there. They went into the Pizzeria to see party hats, plates, napkins and balloons sitting nicely on the table. Nahkatsi looked at the stage to 5 more robotics. One of them looked like a fox with a hook and eye patch, another one looked like the golden version of the brown bear, the other looked like a chicken with a cupcake in her hand and a bib that says "Let's Eat", there is one that look like a blue bunny with a guitar, the last one was a big black and white box but the puppet like robot was hanging in the air.

"Come with me." Her dad said while carrying the bear into a empty purple room. "I will be right back ok?" He said. "O-ok." She replied back. She really felt uneasy as to why her dad was acting so "nice" to her. He leaves the room to come back with a whip and a bat. She starts shaking violently. "So... which one, cause I can do both is you want?" He said trying to make her make a decision. Nothing was her response. "I guess I will be doing both I guess..." He said walking up to her put his hand with the whip in the air and started hitting her.....

Cliffhanger.... I will be continuing this chapter in the next one...

Bye~