Twelve

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @cookiemonster036 thank you for the suggestion. Leave more suggestions below! Sorry it's so short! Please COMMENT, VOTE, and FOLLOW! Thanks loves! 😘

L O U I S

One Week Later

We were all in the living room watching TV. Emilia was playing with her food giggling. "No baby, don't play with your food." I said smiling picking her up. "D-" She squealed and the boys' eyes blew wide. "What?" We asked.

"D-D-Da?" She said quiet confused looking at me. I started to cry and I cuddled her close. "Again sweetie." I said and Harry videotaped. "D-D-DaDa." She gasped and I started to cry again and I kissed her head.

"Oh my god. I have to tape this too!" Liam squealed like a girl. He suddenly coughed at the attention he was getting from us. "I'm just gonna grab the camera." He said and quickly ran out of the room.

We chuckled and Emilia bit my finger. I squealed, jumping a bit and she giggled her head off. "Da! Da! Da! Da!" She squealed and I was rolling on the floor cuddling her. "I love you." I whispered kissing Emilia's head over and over again.

She squealed and I smiled. She soon yawned and I looked at the time. "9:34!" I squealed. "It's past your bedtime! Oh my goodness!" I gasped and the boys laughed and I glared at them.

I put Emilia in her crib, but she just stared at me. "DaDa." She said making grabby hands at me. "No sweetie. You have to go to sleep." I said and she whined grabbing for me. "No. Baby, please go to sleep." I cooed caressing her cheek.

She shrieked loudly and made grabby hands at me again. I sighed and picked her up. I rocked her back and fourth, but it didn't effect her in anyway. If possible, she was more awake now.

I sighed and went into the kitchen and heated some milk. I put it in a bottle and the boys came in. "I knew she wouldn't go to sleep." Niall said and I glared at him playfully. He chuckled and backed off.

I gave Emilia her bottle. Well, tried to. "DaDa!" She complained and I sighed. "Go to sleeeepp!" I groaned. I tried to put the nipple in her mouth but she started to cry. I started to panic.

"Oh baby! I'm so sorry!" I started to cry. The boys came in, and once Zayn took Emilia from me, I ran out of the room. I locked myself in the bathroom and started to cry.

"Oh Lou." Niall's voice came from the other side of the door. "She hates me probably!" I sobbed and he knocked softly. "No she doesn't. She wants you Lou." Niall said quietly and I slowly unlocked the door and Niall came in holding Emilia.

"DaDa!" She screamed and I took her in my arms. "You don't hate DaDa?" I asked and she hugged me around my necks and I smiled kissing her cheek.

"I love you baby girl, I'll never let go of you."