𝐈𝐈𝐈. livestreams and song releases

"hey, people! thank you for joining

"hey, people! thank you for joining. i think everyone here already listened to the song, i just... is something i wanted to say for a while and i checked your comments and you were so nice and i'm really happy. i don't believe in coming out of the closet and all of that shit but it's true that ifelt like i needed to express myself. and, here's the difference, i know i don't owe anyone an explanation or anything but you follow me and you care about me just as much as i care about you, and because i'm a public figure, i tend to talk about my life, this is just another part of my life. If you don't like it, just unfollow me, it's that easy".
After that short speech, Ophelia checked the comments.

livvie yes, you go girl!!!!
amaraa_23 you don't owe us anything but we appreciate your sincerity. love is love.
riverdale.best.show ur gross. gay ppl suck
irisapatow We stan a lesbian queen.

"I see a couple of questions. I'm a lesbian, not bi, I think I made that very clear." she laughs "But i stan bi people of course, everyone in the community deserves to be there".
She ranted about her songs, her upcoming album, she answered fans' questions and thanked them for all the support.

"Well, guys, we've been talking for a while now, i think it's time to go already. I love you though, please continue listening to girls, I hope you liked it and I'll se you soon. Stay safe, wear a mask, baby! See you!"

She turned off the live and checked her notifications, there was one from Olivia Rodrigo. Maybe Olivia wouldn't react great to the song. Maybe Olivia wouldn't like the meaning, that Ophelia was (very) gay.

🍨

ophelia's phone