Chapter 3: I didn't expect that...

-Saturday May 12th-
|| Dia's POV ||

I burst into Simone's room with a big smile plastered on my face. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNCHKIN" she pulled the covers over her head and yelled for me to go away. "Ughhh Dia get out you could've done this any other time of the day!"

I kicked my shoes off and jumped on top of her. "But I wanted to do it now" I snatched the covers off her face and attacked her with kisses. She tried desperately to push my face away. "Get off fat ass" I stopped kissing her and pretended to be hurt. "Why don't you love me munchkin?" I laid my head on her chest and hugged her tight. "I do you're just mad annoying" she rolled me off of her and sat up with me.

"I'm gonna go get ready and help momma set up for your party tonight" "why y'all setting up so early? The party doesn't start until 7" "You do realize that it's already 4:30 in the afternoon right?" "Oh...carry on" I hit her face with a pillow and roll out of her bed.

By the time I finish eating my lunch and get out of the shower it's 5:30. Momma and daddy was already setting up.

-At the party-

Everything seemed to be going great. Simone was smiling big and that's all that mattered. Momma and daddy left me in charge. No kid wants their parents at their party especially when you're 15. See Simone got held back in 6th grade for fighting so much.

I went back up to my room to change into some more comfortable shoes and stopped in my tracks when I noticed Michael in my room fiddling with stuff on my desk.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" He turned around to face me. "It looks so different in here" "yeah...because I got older and grew out of things....I grew out of people" I said referring to him. "I see"

"You really need to leave" I said and took off my shoes to put on my slides. "Michael I'm serious go-" I was cut off by his sudden movement of him sitting by me. "Dia I'm really" "Diamonte" I corrected. "Diamonte" he mocked. "Seriously Dia I'm really sorry. What can I do to show you I'm different now?"

"You can't do anything that's the thing! What's done is done" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit down with him.  "Dia please give me one more chance" he looked me in my eyes and caressed my hand ever so lightly. He genuinely made me feel something deep in my core.

"Michael-" I looked into his pleading eyes which beamed with sincere sorrow. While still holding my hand he placed his other hand on one side of my face and gently stroked it. He smiled at me a bit. I was stiff, almost frozen under his touch.

PUSH HIS HAND AWAY DIA WHY ARE YOU LETTING HIM DO THIS!

He looked down at me lips which caused me to lick them a lit. He licked his as well then began to lean in.

NO!

He got closer and closer and I didn't move. I was just gonna let it happen. What the hell is even wrong with me I hate this guy!

Soon our lips connected and were moving together ever so passionately. He laid us back and pulled me close a bit. GOD this felt so good yet sooooo wrong.

"Dia are you in he-" the door busted open and in walked a hurt looking Simone. I could literally see the tears forming in her eyes. "Simone-" she threw her shoe at us and ran off. "Michael please leave, now" I didn't dare look him in his eyes. "I'll see you Monday" he sat a present down on my bed and exited my room.

Yeah I'm fucked.

To be continued...

This was a short little chapter but it's just a filler really. Also guys it's my birthday 🌚