Chapter 24

Author's Note: SURPRISE! This has been one of my favorite chapters to write. Enjoy! <3 Thank you for supporting this book. You guys are my inspiration.

Stream BUTTER. Let's maintain that #1 on BB Hot100 chart!

 Let's maintain that #1 on BB Hot100 chart!

CHAPTER 24

"Were you able to eat on the flight, Lali?"

"Yeah, all good. The papz were crazy when I got to the airport. I forgot my sunglasses and I think the flashes made me blind," Lisa dramatically whined through the phone.

"I told you to bring it," Jisoo stated, handing Jennie one of her favorite pajamas.

"Thanks, Jichu," Jennie said after placing the last of her clothes in her Chanel luggage. "Have you seen Chaeng's messages in the group chat? I think you should give her a call after stealing her favorite top."

"I didn't steal anything, unnie. I borrowed it."

"You borrowed without her knowing, Lisa. That's freaking stealing," Jennie scoffed when Jisoo laughed before waving in front of the camera to bid Lisa a goodbye. Jennie was prepping for her flight in the afternoon to Jeju, where the shooting of the drama would take place, and Jisoo was helping her pack.

"Alright, unnie, give me a call when you land too, 'kay? Bye!" Lisa grinned, waving her hand excitedly before ending the call.

The shoot for the drama will start in two days' time. She needed to pack two of her luggage to fit what she needs. She listed a couple of things to pack: her night wear, sweat pants, sweaters, casual pants, about 12 different Chanel tops, jackets, skin care essentials, a pack of pads, a bundle of cute underwear and bras, her favorite blanket, her phone charger, her medicine pack, her neck pillow, and her bear plushie.

"Is she gone?" Jisoo suddenly piped up, surpising Jennie with a yelp.

Clutching her chest, Jennie threw a nasty look at her unnie. "Jinjja. You scared me."

"You're always scared," Jisoo responded nonchalantly, ignoring the way Jennie's eyes seemed to turn into narrowed slits. "So, is she gone?"

"Yes, she's gone," Jennie rolled her eyes before clicking her tongue, "I just realized that I'd be coming home after two weeks, then leave again for another three, and I'd miss Lisa's birthday."

"That's okay. We're not even sure if she's coming home on her birthday anyway. Our schedule is so messed up. I called Manager Lee earlier and she sounded frustrated as well. I don't know what's happening. I won't be surprised at this point if suddenly our company just burns to the ground."

Jennie only shook her head, forcing the thoughts of their company away from her head. If not, her head wouldn't stop hurting for days. It wasn't just Jennie who was stressed with their company, but even more was Jisoo.