𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 S2

(A/N I'll not be putting trigger warnings since the first chapter of this book has all the warnings necessary, you may look back upon them if you need.)

Chapter 1;;

"Jiminie, baby, wake up. First day of school (since winter break) you don't want to be late right?" His mother sweetly asked as she gently shook him awake. "No eomma..." Jimin yawned as he got up to the bathroom. "How does it feel to be 13?" The mother asked softly while going downstairs to make breakfast. "Mom you've been asking me this since my birthday, is there anything I need to know now that i'm 13?" Jimin asked, slightly annoyed at his mother. He came down from the bathroom already in his uniform, to the kitchen where his mother was.

The mother sighed deeply before looking at her son and smiling widely. "It's nothing, don't worry Jiminie." Jimin just brushed it off as nothing important and grabbed two plates to set them on the table. "So mom...I'm I allowed to date now? I'm officially a teenager.." Jimin looked down, still putting all the silverware in its place on the table. His mom turned around slightly surprised that her son asked her that. "Jimin...You can date just know who's right for you." She tried to explain that not everyone is nice and can hurt him. "So it's a yes?!" She sighed again before answering a simple 'Yes'.

They finished eating and headed out the door. "Be careful, Jiminie. I love you and have a nice day." She said giving him a kiss on the head before heading to her car and driving off. "Why can't she just take me to school in her car?" Jimin muttered to himself as he began walking to the, 15 minutes away, school. "Ugh." he groaned annoyed as he kicked a small pebble away. Jimin continued walking down shady streets as he decided to be bratty and take the long way to school. After a couple of minutes he stopped and looked around the unfamiliar streets. "I'm so lost." He cried out as he tried to find someone for directions.

As he found some teens walking down the alleyway he went to ask them for help. Surely it would be fine since they seemed to be high schoolers. "Excuse me, do you mind telling me the directions to Busan's Public Middle School?" Jimin asked politely, bowing down as a sign of gratitude and respect. "Well lookie what we have here." One of the teens said as he walked all around Jimin looking at him up and down. Jimin just stood there confused on what the heck was happening. "Excuse me, will you help me?" Jimin asked as he was getting nervous, he was already kind of late and he just knew they would call his mom at the end of class. The teens looked at each other and smirked, but Jimin seemed not to notice this.

"Sure we'll help a little kid, there's bad people out there you should n't be walking around here alone. How about we take you there, just so we know you made it there safely." The tallest dude said in an eerily suspicious tone. Jimin nodded and smiled, "That would be awesome Hyung."

They started walking as the teens asked Jimin some weird questions like, "How old are you?", "Do you know this place?", or, "Are you a virgin?" with the last one Jimin was kind of embarrassed by it, like he just said he was 13 how would he not be a virgin? Jimin was right about creeped out now, but he continued walking with them nevertheless. "So, kid, want to play a little game?" The smallest teen asked while looking back at jimin with a hint of something in his eyes. "Eh..I really have to get to school.." Jimin said picking up some speed, finally getting that weird feeling on the pit of his stomach that something is wrong.

The boys once again looked at each other before booking back at Jimin and pinning him against a brick wall. "W-wait what are you g-guys d-doing?!" Jimin yelled trying to get out of their strong grip. "Haha, kid, kid, kid, what did I tell you about the bad people out there?" And then it hit Jimin. Not everyone out there is nice. Not everyone out there is willing to help. "N-no...NO GET AWAY FROM ME!" Jimin screamed, the 3 teenagers were licking and biting his neck, while their hands were roaming his tiny body. "N-NO STOP IT PLEASE!" Jimin yelled yet again, his voice cracking because he was crying. "SOMEONE HELP ME!" Screaming didn't help. There was no one around. No one could save him.

That's when something unexpected happened. Jimin blanked out for a second, but when he opened his eyes again he pushed the teenagers off himself. The tallest one got up and went to Jimin again but ended up getting a high kick to the face that sent him flying from the force. "Damn you!" Another boy screamed as he rushed to get their 'leader'. The last one stood up and faced Jimin. He got into a fighting position and swinged at Jimin with his eyes closed. Bad idea. Once he opened his eyes again he was falling. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion. He heard one of his friends scream, and then boom everything turned black.

Jimin laughed seeing as the two other boys carried their friend and ran away from him. "Weaklings." Jimin spat out as he looked around to see where he was. "I knew learning Judo and Taekwondo in high school would come in handy." he murmured before walking off. "Now, where the fuck am I?" Jimin asked himself, confused at the whole scenery, everything looked different. "What the heck?" He continued walking around when he heard something buzz in his pocket. He took his phone out and looked at the caller id. "Junhyung? Who the fuck is that?" He asked as he answered the phone. "Hello?" "Hey Jimin where are you man? The teacher is going crazy." "What? Who are you?" "Jimin? Are you okay dude?" "What? What the fuck is happening?"

Saying that Jimin cut the call and kept walking.

Weird. Everything seems weird.