𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Yoongi stood there with a smirk painted on his face, the cause? Jimin called him master and he sure liked how it sounded coming out of his mouth.

Few seconds later he too walked out the bathroom, many people were in the halls as they walk to their classroom.

*Ding Dong*
(If any of you get from where I got this from, I love you)

Yoongi took long strides to his class as he was already late, not that he cared. He usually wasn't late, but something is on his mind today. And with a clouded mind he doesn't pay attention to his surroundings.

Nevertheless he made it to his class intact. It was Mr. Kim's class and Jimin was also there. (Jungkook and Jackson too)

𝘠𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Why are you late Yoongi?" Mr. Kim asked looking at me closely. "Bathroom." I simply say, being to tired to say anymore. "Sit down." Mr. Kim says going back to what he was saying before I came in.

I look around the class and see that people have taken my seat already, looking for an empty one my eyes met Jungkook's. I mounted "You better not tell anyone or I'll kill you." I saw him flinch and nod rapidly.

I finally found an empty one and sat there without looking at who my seating mate was. I closed my eyes and slowly step into dream land, until I felt something spank my thighs. "Who dare wake me up" I thought to myself as I opened my eyes.

Jimin.

I saw Jimin.

"Wake up, you have to pay attention." Jimin whispered and went back to paying attention. "Oh look at what we got here, hehe." I smirked as I put my hand in his thick thighs. "Hmnn~." I heard him moan softly. "You are so sensitive babe." I whispered in his ear and also bit it a bit, but softly.

I kept on moving my hand till it was at his cloth cock. "M-master not here." He said but his words contradict hid actions.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Jimin bit his lips to stop his moans as Yoongi kept on palming his cloth dick. "Jimin are you okay?" Mr. Kim asked. "I'm feeling a little dizzy." Jimin says trying to stop Yoongi's hand. "Mr. Kim can I take him to the nurse, he seems unable to work today." Yoongi said. "Yes please and thank you." Mr. Kim said as he grabbed a paper and wrote a nurse pass. "Here." Yoongi grabbed the paper and took Jimin to the nurse's office.

Once they got there the office was empty so Yoongi took this chance to finish his work. Grabbing Jimin's hand and pushing him to the bed, closing the curtains.

"Nng." Jimin moaned as he hit the bed. Yoongi got on top of him and started to unbutton Jimin's shirt. "Mmh m-master slow down!" Jimin said. Yoongi slowed down a bit and started to kiss Jimin.

Kiss sounds could be heard through the office as the two teens made out. Jimin moaned as Yoongi bit and sucked on his neck.

𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I moaned as Yoongi bit and sucked on my neck, the pleasure I'm getting from only hickeys makes me want to cum. "Ah master~!" I moaned as yoongi kept on sucking on my sweet spot. "What a good baby you are." Yoongi said as he kissed my nose. "Now I need you to tell me all your kinks, and how you like to do it, okay?" He said sitting me in his lap massaging my lower back.

"I have a lot of kinks, and I like trying new stuff so I'll only tell you the ones that I like so far." I said grinding on his dick. He nodded. "I like hickeys so leave a lot of those, being tied up and blind folded, being teased, public play, being spanked, praise, lingerie, being choked, dirty talk, hair pulling, and more I don't remember." I said still grinding on him and moans occasionally leaving my mouth.

"Okay now, how do you like having sex?" He asked as his hands traveled to my thighs. "Rough. Sometimes soft." I say arching my back a bit as I moaned. "I see." he simply says.

_________________________

Well all those kinks that I mentioned I surely like hehe, what are you guys kink? And for the love of god please don't be a silent reader, and Vote if you like the chapters, is like a way of knowing people actually read this. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes too.

-Lia