Chapter Four: Bestie Spills Tea

Y/n POV

August 20th, 20XX

Me and b/f/n sat down in my livingroom with some slushies and other sugary shit. We'd essentially talked about memes and the like on the way home. But as I sipped on my ice cold slushie I knew, shit was bouta go down.

"So, what's new with you bestie?" I chuckled softly as we got comfy. B/f/n had a look on her face like she had a huge secret. "Wellll, I have a boyfriend-" I choked on my slushie.

"You gotta what now?" I rose a brow, motioning for her to continue. "Well I met this really nice guy...... in my... criminal psychology class. And he took me out to the woods a couple times, he's just like me so we're great." I hummed a bit.

"So he's a pain in the ass? Damn" I joked, earning myself a punch in the shoulder as we laughed together.

"Shut the fuck up shordy, he came with me, but he's staying at the hotel." B/f/n smiled, like a fool. I smirked a little.

"Y'all fuck yet?" My besties eyes went wide. "N O, you perv, we've been taking it slow." she flipped me off lovingly. I relaxed against my couch, when suddenly. Ghost Bitch decided to make his presence known as a pillow went flying. Ah shit, here we go again.

"Are we gonna.... talk about that?" B/f/n asked suspiciously, I sighed. "Unfortunately, so you know my brother got sent to the loony bin?" B/f/n nodded, loudly sipping on her slushie to be obnoxious "Well some ghost got into his room and decided my house is the best place to rock shit up. It's become a problem." I rolled my eyes at the memories of the ghost fucking with me.

Bestie got a sparkle in her eyes. "Oh! Jeff can deal with ghosts! Want me to ask him?" She offered like the saint she is. I snorted "His names Jeff? What is he 80? Yeah no that'd be real nice if you could do that." Bestie nodded. "Wanna do it today?" I blinked, damn shordy that's fast. "I mean alright, if he doesn't mind." Bestie nodded. Leaving the room to call this so called Jeff. Leaving me to ponder this entity that's been dating my bestie. Hmm, hopefully this ghost problem will go though. Anyways, time to drink my slushie.

???'s POV

I didn't hear much of Y/n's conversation cuz I didn't care. But maan oh man Jeff will laugh when he hears about this. Anyways, time to plan my spooky plan to freak these bitches (lovingly) out.