Chapter Fifteen: Oh Yeah, I Forgot About You

Y/n's POV:

September 1st, 20XX

I was just trying to sleep, turning over when I was suddenly very aware of a presence in my room. I grabbed a pocket knife B/f/n gave me from under my pillow, sitting up and pointing it at the slightly blurry figure. Fuck, I need my glasses. (A/n: congrats if you've 20/20 vision, you've unlocked blindness.).

"Do you really think that tiny thing will do shit to me?" That voice made my heart sink, I blinked a couple times. Oh it's that bastard Hoodie..... Oh yeah he has free reign to end my days. Quick! Distraction!

"Are we talking about your reproductive organs, my height, or my knife?" I had to hold back from snorting. Hehe, tiny dick man. Hoodie didn't seem to appreciate the insult to his beef jerky. As he lunged for me, I quickly dodged, bolting for the door. Silly boy.

Okay stop being funny, you're about to be brutally murdered pal. Right, I ran down the stairs. "There's a fire on my ass!!" I screeched, Toby was standing at the bottom of the stairs. Speechless as I hid behind him.

"Remember who can sneak you candy Toby bud." I whisper yelled. Toby rolled his eyes a bit.

Hoodie growled a bit as he realized there were witnesses. Ben suddenly appeared beside me.

"Fire? Really?" He whispered before taking my hand, running me out of the house.

"I just woke up! I barely got my glasses before running for my days babe." I muttered sarcastically as he lead me up a tree. I was shaking, from the bitter cold of the morning or the adrenaline of nearly being capped who knows. I wrapped my arms around myself tightly.

"Seriously Y/n, you've been putting off becoming a official member of the mansion for what? Two weeks? You passed physical inspection, you've introduced yourself to everyone. The only thing left for you to do before you get the mark is to erase your identity." Ben gently wrapped an arm around my shoulder as he spoke. I leaned against him a bit, fidgeting with the strings of my hoodie as I thought over it.

"According to the government I am dead." I reminded him. Ben chuckled softly.

"No no you don't understand, you have to.... disappear from existence. And for a low price I can do it for you." I glanced at him, that sounded horny as hell... Anyway.

"What's the catch?" I asked hesitantly. Raising a brow.

The next five seconds of silence made me want to jump out of this damned tree.

"Let me take you out on a date?" Ben smirked, that saucy bastard. I knew it. I chuckled softly, his smirk fell. Oh no that came out badly.

"That's it? Sheesh sign me up." I sat up, the bark of this branch digging into my ass. Ouch. Ben looked excited, Surely nothing could go wrong with that.

"First, you have to kill me in the metaphorical sense. Big Daddy Gov can't know I've ever breathed." I snorted a bit. Not expecting a kiss to the top of my head. My face burned.

"That's cute, now let's go inside." Well well look who's gonna be inside again.

. . .

I sat beside Ben on his bed, watching as he opened his laptop. Well, let's be real I was watching his face, the way his eyes moved as he typed away on different sites. The concentration in his features-

"What's your full name?" I snapped out of it as Ben talked to me.

"I-uh- right Y/n (middle name) Y/l/n" I stammered like an actual idiot. Ben had a small smirk on his face but if he'd noticed me staring he didn't say. My eyes went to the screen as I watched all traces of my existence disappear. All of my embarrasing elementary school memories, highschool grades... Gone. It was kind of theraputic to watch as every trace of me vanished from Earth. As though I'd never been here in the first place... which made me remember.

"Hey Ben?"

"Yeah?"

"Can.. can you search for my brother? B/n Y/l/n?" I leaned against him as I asked. Weirdly nervous about his reaction.

"Oh... oh yeah I can do that." Ben smiled shyly, his fingers typing away as quick as lightning. My heart pounding in my ears as I saw his hospital records come up.

"B/n Y/l/n, 17 years old... male... Admitted for hallucinations. Birthday.... Death... Day." I immediately froze. My heart sinking to my stomach. No... no no no that cannot be real.

"Y/n I am so sorry-"

"Save it! It's fine I don't wanna talk about it!" I interuppted, storming to my room and slamming the door. Locking the damn thing before I collapsed sobbing on my bed.

B/f/n's POV:

My eye twitched, that familiar possesive feeling coming over me as I watched Y/n run off crying from Ben's room. I stormed into his room, grabbing the stunned idiot by the collar of his shirt. Slamming him against the nearest wall.

"What did you do? What the fuck did you do?" I glared daggers into him as he stammered for words.

"I-I was just showing Y/n the records of their brother and turns out he's dead I didn't do nothin I swear!" Ben stammered out, my grip on him tightening.

"You're a real fool Ben, you're lucky Y/n likes you." I dropped him. Going downstairs. I was getting Y/n comfort food whether Slendy Boy and his circus liked it or not.

"Babe!" Jeff caught up to me, taking my hand. Sensing I was upset.

"I am coming with you." Jeff kissed my cheek

I lightheartedly scoffed "Do I look like I am gonna stop you? Cmon pretty boy let's get Taco Bell"

No good friend lets their friends be sad and alone. Nothing cures a broken heart like comfort food..