🐐Then I saw your face🦩

THIS IS JUST A STUPID FAN FIC THAT CAME TO MIND WHILE I WAS LOOKING AT ALL THE CHARACTERS RYAN STEWART VOICES AND FEELING USELESS.
I MAY OR MAY NOT START SHIPPING THIS. DEPENDS ON HOW I FEEL.

Yeah. Not a request. Cause those take awhile to write sadly ;w; curse mental issues and the fact it even took awhile to write T H I S.
Anyways yeah. Moving on-
~------~

Hornsly, a blue crewmate with goat horns. A European who only is known for his robot, Qwerty, had joined another of the same lobby, it had Player, A person named BDay, Mother, a person named Mr. Egg, Mr. Cheese, a person named Gnome. But...there was one person that did stand out. A person named 'Flamingo'. He donned a flamingo floatie hat and the purple crewmate color. The goat horned man didn't know why- but just by looking at the male, his heart flew a flutter.

Player looked over at Hornsly and waved. "Ah, heya, Hornsly!" He said happily, which made the other's alerted. "Oh, hornsly!" Mother said with a small smile, and Mr. Cheese just reacted with a small huff.

Gnome didn't entirely know who Hornsly was, but she waved anyways, Mr. Egg did a slight head bow, and BDay did an eager wave. But Flamingo looked over at Hornsly, he felt his heart pick up speed. It was like love at first sight. He walked over to the goat horned male and smiled. "Heya there! I'm flamingo!" He said happily. "Hallo there, Flamingo, I am Hornsly." The goat man said, the two talking a small bit before the game began.

Impostor
Horsnly and Flamingo.

It was quite surprising to the both of them to be impostors together. "I know Captain isn't here- so I'll do it for him. Everyone scatter!" Player said, before all of them ran off in certain directions. But Hornsly and Flamingo, the two stayed in Cafeteria talking to each other for a small bit. They did eventually run around and use their mod to score an easy victory. It actually was quite nice. The two went on to play the rounds together, feeling a special bond.

Then the two dated IG.
Yeah.
A bird and a goat.
Love comes in all shapes and sizes.
Now let me die.