🥚Egg Hunt💚Part 1

OKAY- first. Don't question it. My brain is random.
Secondly. IMO. Captain is like Hunter's brother from another mother. Change my frickin mind. YOU CAN'T. And yes. Image is made by me uwu

Before we start- thanks for over 600 reads as well! :D It actually means a lot that you all are enjoying a book I'm happy about writing in!

So yeah. Mr. Egg X Hunter...enjoy...or don't...I don't blame you. It's a stupid shIp- but I love it....even if I just started shipping it recently.

now this first part is just gonna be the two getting to know each other. The NEXT one is gonna be with more r o M a n C e

Word count: 1471
~------~

It was a quite cold day. Captain's lobby was 2 more people away from being full. Then, it would quite fun. Everyone waited. Two more people should be showing up soon. And....as expected. 2 people showed up. One had a green fedora, a green suit, and a more serious but also semi laid back aura. The other one was a pink crewmate, donning a fried egg on his head. He had a slightly stuck up but also- quite scared aura.

Captain sighed, "Alright! Let's take a few moments for these two to settle down. Then I will start up the game!" He said, smiling a small bit as he walked over to Player, beginning to talk to his bestie and Veteran.

Hunter looked over at Mr. Egg, walking over to the slightly smaller male. "Howdy there. Name's Hunter." The green crewmate said, tipping his dark green fedora slightly. "Ah, Nice to meet you, Mr. Hunter. I'm Mr. Egg." The pink crewmate said simply, smiling a small bit. "I don't believe I have managed to really TALK to you all that much." Mr. Egg said, chuckling nervously. "Well, Mr. Egg, sir. If ya want. You can talk to me ANY time. I don't have many friends aside from good ol' Captain." Hunter said simply, rubbing the back of his neck a small bit.

Mr. Egg smiled, "That's perfectly alright, Sir. I don't have TOO many friends either. But, maybe we can be friends?" He said, putting his hand out softly, to which Hunter shook it. "Ha- for sure. I'm always alright with makin' some new friends." Hunter said before Captain called to everyone's attention that he is starting the game.

[Hunter's POV]

Impostor? Woo! Looks like the hunt has started early. And- I'm impostors with my new friend? ha. Can this day get any better? I smiled as we all spawned in. "Everyone scatter!" Captain called out, and, as expected. Everyone ran off. I looked over at that Egg head and chuckled. "So- who do you say we can pick off first? Even though Captain seems like a good start- I'd be quite upset if he did die first...he's gone through A lot already." I said, to which Mr. Egg nodded, "That is understandable. And I even had a small idea myself. Perhaps we can go and pick off Hornsly and Veteran. I saw the two run off towards O2. I'd say that would be an easy double kill, then we can vent away." He said and I smirked. "Ha- I like how ya think, Egg." I said, coughing a small bit before I shook my head and sighed.

Mr. Egg looked semi worried at my coughing but, went along with me as I walked over to O2. A goat man was cleaning the O2 filter as this king wannabe watched. I cracked my knuckles a small bit. "The hunt has started-" I said, and before the two could really do anything, I shot the one goat as Mr. Egg stabbed the king wannabe. Quickly, we both went and vented over to Cafeteria. The two of us headed over to the reactor, where the egg man started to fake the Simon says tasks. It was going well until we heard two people enter. "Mr. Egg...and...Hunter? Why, I wouldn't expect you two to be together. But. I suppose anyone can find friends." A British voice said as I looked back to see a black crewmate with two top hats...The Gentleman, wasn't it? And...an orange crewmate with cheese on his head. "Haha- you sure they're JUST friends, The Gentleman? Cause two me it looks like Egg head there found love at first sight-" Mr. Cheese said, chuckling a small bit.

Excuse me? I thought to myself as I looked over at Mr. Egg then to the two crewmates. "Sorry- but honestly. I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just here to make sure he doesn't get ki-" I started before I started to cough badly. I put a hand to my chest as I stayed there. Mr. Egg went over and pat my back and stayed by me before I eventually stopped. "WOo- heh- my bad. Uh- eh. Anyways. I'm making sure Mr. Egg here doesn't get killed while he's doin his tasks." I lied simply and Mr. Cheese raised an eyebrow. "Alright then...if that's what you say." He said, taking The Gentleman's hand and walking away.

[Mr. Egg's POV]

That stupid, cheese headed dolt! I- I don't have a crush on Hunter. We just managed to become friends!... Okay now that's stupid cause the same thing happened with The Gentleman....UGH- why do I have to be so stupid to just fall in love at first sight! 

I sighed as I made sure Hunter was okay...his lungs surely weren't though...I could ask him about it later. "...Should we perhaps go and kill those two?" I offered, but Hunter just shook his head 'no'. "There's easier ones to go for..." He said to which I nodded.

The round went by quite well after that. We killed Player, Mother, Bro and Ninja. And hunter convinced Captain to vote out The Gentleman. It was surprisingly a really swell round. Once we got into the lobby Captain looked at Hunter who chuckled. "Haha- sorry there, Cap. But I gotta do what I gotta do!" Hunter said while Captain huffed. "I'm telling the General!" The white crewmate said to which Hunter chuckled. "You mean our basically adoptive dad? That ol' man?" He joked to which Captain nodded before the both of them chuckled. So...they are more of brothers from another mother? That's interesting.

As Captain and Hunter were talking, Captain glared at me a small bit- I think I know what he meant. But...he seems pretty harmless. I'm sure I'll be fine. "Anyways- how about we start up another game!" I suggested but Player spoke up. "Sorry- but I quickly got to go do something, I'll join back in a moment, then we can start!" He said before....
Player has left

I sighed a small bit as I looked back over at Hunter. "So uh- Hunter! I was wondering if I could uH- possibly talk to you a small bit more- haha-" I said, rubbing the back of my neck softly. Hunter nodded, "Why- of course you can! I ain't one to turn down the chance at talkin." He said with a small smile. So, while we waited for Player to get back, the two of us talked. Then the subject of romance came up. "..So I used to be in a relationship with The Gentleman." I said simply to which Hunter chuckled, "Really? That ol' boomer? Wow- I feel bad for ya. Probably didn't teach ya much about the world and how to survive- I mean. If ya wanna you can come with me down to hunt some animals. I got ALL the equipment for three people. Captain WOULD come but he said that 'He is going to just eat marshmallows and cry under his bed' that day so I don't wanna bother him." Hunter said to which I blushed and chuckled. "Really? I- I would like that!" I said with a smile.

[Nobody's POV]

Player got back and the match started. Captain and Mr. Cheese were the impostors. And- like last round. Mr. Cheese went off with The Gentleman, Mr. Egg went off with Hunter. And the rest just went off in different ways. Captain killed Veteran and Mr. Cheese killed The Gentleman while nobody was looking. The two of them went around killing people, until....

"Looks like the hunter has become the hunted!" Mr. Cheese said, snapping Hunter's neck before Mr. Egg looked over at the cheese head, seeming surprised. "M-Mr. Cheese! How could you?!" The egg head asked, growling a small bit as he instantly reported the body. "It was Mr. Cheese! I saw him kill Hunter-!" He said quickly, obviously quite upset that Hunter died....but...alas. He was voted off instead. Hunter looked over at Mr. Egg who seemed upset. "Hey- Mr. Egg....is everything okay? Get voted off, eh? No worries! Next round, we can show those suckers who they're messing with!" Hunter said with a smile.

"Mr. Egg and Hunter- the new danger duo haha!"