CHAPTER TWO

Dinner ended and it was time for Cedric to give Keyon a tour around the castle. He was showing her the quidditch field because he already showed her everything and this was the last stop.

"Tell me about you! Would you?"
Cedric asked.

Keyon said, "I have two mums, I call my mum Nova mum and my other mum Kait mama. I was born and raised in Albany, New York. My favorite color is blue. I love painting and reading. I'm very athletic. I'm the captain of..well was the captain of my basketball team. And in my free time I ride my skateboard."

Cedric smiled and said, "that's really interesting! I am the captain of the hufflepuff quidditch team and you Have TO JOIN PLEASE!!"

"Calm down pretty boy and fine I'll think about joining. Now back to you!" Keyon said as she roughly ruffled his dark brown hair.

"Ok, my favorite color is green. I love to run in flower field sometimes at night. Watching the stars is my favorite. And I love sunflowers!"
Cedric exclaimed.

Then they both took a seat on the bleachers and then Cedric said, "so about earlier, you said you didn't like men like that. So are you le-"

Keyon stopped him. "yes-.. and please don't tell anyone because you're the only one that knows. and you're ok with that right?"

Cedric nodded. He hugged her and said, "I know I've know you for only 3 hours now, but, you are the nicest friend and the coolest friend I have ever had! And I 1000% support you!"

"Thanks..that means a lot"

Cedric pulled away, "I'm glad"

The next morning is was breakfast time and Cedric and Keyon were walking into the great hall going to their Hufflepuff table.

Keyon was nervous from all the attention so her grip on her skateboard in her right hand is tightened.

Hermione had her gaze stuck on Keyon as she walked by the Gryffindor table and Keyon noticed so she winked at her.

Hermione blushed and she leaned close to Harry and Ron, "did you see that? She winked at me!"
"So?" They both asked.

Harry then said, "say Ron, I think Mione here has a little crush" Ron then said, "ooo" Hermione elbowed them both in the ribs sharply.

Cedric and Keyon laughed once they sat at their table because they saw Hermione elbow Ron and Harry.

Keyon was still looking at the three of them and she asked, "so who are those three?"
Cedric took a drink of his pumpkin juice and said, "the one with glasses is the famous Hary Potter well "tHe chOsEn oNe" buts he's stupid hot. The red head is Ronald Weasley but he goes by Ron and he has loads of brothers and one sister.But, NEVER underestimate the Weasley's they are very powerful and loving. The girl is Hermione Granger, she is the smartest out of all the 4th years. She may be muggleborn but she's one hell of a student!"

Keyon played with the toothpick between her teeth then said, "Hermione is adorable" Keyon kept her eye contact with Hermione sharp.