First Night

At night, Eli was out in the neighborhood with his vigilante costume and be on the look out for anything suspicious.

"Okay, everything seem to be in ship shape tonight. Oh wait a minute. What do we have here? " Eli said as he got out his binoculars and see what's going on.

He see three guys unloading boxes of cocaine out of a truck.

"Okay, we got the supplies." said a dealer.

'Okay, Eli. This is what you've been trained for. Kinda. It's now or never." Eli said as he put on his mask and leaps on down with his grandfather shield.

"Let's blow this pop stand." said the dealer.

"What the hell is that?" said another deal as Eli jumps down in front of the three dealers.

"Put down the drugs! And arms spread!" Eli exclaimed.

"Who is this clown? A new Avenger?" said the dealer.

"You heard me!" Eli said.

"You heard me boys. You heard little red, white and blue." said the dealer as they got their guns out.

"Yeah. Im shaking in my boots." said the other dealer.

"Say your prays, punk." said the dealer as they surrounded him.

Eli took out his five-pointed throwing stars at the dealer's guns, knocking their guns out of their hands. A dealer came up to him with a crowbar, but he blocked it with his shield, punched him in his guts and uppercut punched him. Another dealer came up behind and put him in a choke hold. Then the dealer punched Eli in the stomach. Eli head-butted the dealer behind him and elbowed the other dealer with a kick in the face as they were all down.

"Well, that's was easy." Eli said.

Then a fourth dealer came out of nowhere if a shotgun. Eli quickly picked up his shield as he blocked the bullets and hid behind. As the fourth dealer try to get away, Eli mysteriously jumped down from the truck and knocked him out with the shield.

"Damn." Eli said as he heard police sirens coming and took off running.

Ten minutes later, Kasper came into the scene and have the four dealers in his custody, along with Detective Scruggs and Dre.

"So, let's start this again. Some mask vigilante came by and stop you guys?" Kasper said.

"Yeah. Had a Captain America shield. And he sound like a kid, too." said on the drug dealers.

Scruggs and Dre were looking at the cocaine as they were about to take some from themselves. Kasper walks by them and told them everything they said.

"They say that some mask vigilante came by and stopped them. They said that this crime fighter sounds like a kid. Are the Avengers recruiting teenagers now?" Kasper said.

"Oh, please, Cole. Are the Avengers even a thing anymore after Stark and Rogers?" Scruggs said.

"Yeah. Probably some nut trying to play hero." Dre said.

Then a custom Keane police car came by and it was Bart on his first duty as a Americop.

"We'll take it from here." Bart said as he came out with his partner Harold Buckingham.

"Oh look. The super cop." Dre said.

"I'm Detective Cole, we got these four in our custody." Kasper said.

"That would not be necessary. We have a warrant for their arrest. Now they are in our custody." Bart said as he got the four dealers on their feet, roughly.