It's About Time

Mark is sitting on the couch enjoying a bowl of cereal watching the news. The White House has been attacked and The Guardians Of The Globe have arrived to help out. As An older woman come down the stairs, that being yours and Marks mom Debbie.

News reporter: As you can see, the scene is absolute chaos as the Mauler twins...

Mark: Looks like Dad's saving the white house.

Debbie: Alone?

Mark: The Guardians are there, too.

Debbie: Who are they fighting? Ugh, Mauler Twins. Looks like we won't be getting breakfast together this morning.

Mark: It's the white house, mom. Kind of important.

Debbie: Oh, they rebuild that thing twice a year at this point. If it's not Doc Seismic, it's the Lizard League, or someone else. I doubt the President still lives there.

The Door opens and comes in Your dad or as he's also known as Omni-Man.

Nolan: I'm not too late! I'm gonna shower.

Debbie: Not so fast. Come here first.

Debbie walks over to Nolan and they begin kissing very intimately. Marks groans watching them.

Mark: Don't make me get the spray bottle.

Debbie: Now, let's get you outta that costume.

Mark: Boundaries, people! Bathroom doors are closed for a reason, and parents should never, ever talk about sex in front of their kids!

Debbie: You should be overjoyed to see your parents passionately expressing their love for each other. Now stop griping. Get ready for school.

Nolan: Where's Y/n at? Don't tell me he's still asleep.

Mark: Yeah, he's seemed pretty tired last night and passed out in bed.

Debbie: Will you go wake up your brother.

Mark begins ascending upstairs before he stops and hears his parents talking about going on a trip together.

Mark: Aw, man, you guys are going to best wurst? I love that place!

Nolan: You got school. When your powers kick in, you can go on your own.

Mark: Salt on the wound, dad.

Nolan: They've gotta be due any day now, son. Even the latest bloomers on Viltrum would get their powers before what would be their 18th birthday. You'll see.

Mark leaves and heads over to your room, opening the door he sees you asleep in bed. He walks over and starts poking you.

Mark: Dude, get up we're going to be late for school.

You open your eyes slowly to see your bother's face looking down at you. You let out a big yawn and begin getting up from bed.

Y/n: Man, I really needed that nap.

Mark: Sure looks like it anyways, you should hurry and get dressed already.

Y/n: Oh, right hold on.

You super-speed yourself, to the bathroom and fix yourself up. After you head back to your room and change clothes. You and Mark finally leave for school and on the way out he begins jumping pretending to fly. The mailman walks over before looking at you and Mark like crazies.

Mark: Uh, just uh... Just trying to break in these new shoes. Ugh!

Y/n: Nice save there Mark. I know you want your powers already but you gotta be patient.