prologue

DARK ROMANCE  .... Vansh and Vihaan Rai shighania two twins brother are a name of fear , a sinner , cold blooded mafia with no heart ... They didn't believe in love , considering nothing more than  a weakness ... Their life's around around two things death and lust - of power , desire .....  But Everything changed when she stumbled in their life's they were not supposed to see her .... Her father kept hidden her from the eyes of world who was afraid ... AFRAID that she had not catch the eyes of beasts and that's exactly what happens !  Yet fate played it strings ...

They were drawn to her beauty and innocence a beautiful breathtaking smile which can calm their inner demons she was the only soul
So innocent and pure that became their temptation and obession ....

They knew she was forbidden for a man like them who was nothing but a cold - hearted mafia ' s in the facades of royal prince's , yet the desires run deep when the denial is stronger ... Because feisty she is .

She is a girl with beauty and brain , A girl who lives happily with her father For her   ,  her family means everything and she can do anything for them ... Will she accept her fate being a wife of two beasts or she will escape ?

Desire ... It's a dark thing It will turn your world upside down , make you the best or worst ...

What will happen when two mafia's king  will cage the beauty for forever with them ... Join their story filled with hatred , malice , conspiracy , desires , manipulation and love ...

______________________________________

They were holding guns ; which they are pointing towards my father's head .

" No  ... " I screamed I was crying by now tears were flowing out of my eyes .

" Please ..  please leave my father , prince's how can you do this ? My baba worked for you people this year's and you royal's how you pay ... " I said venomous dripping my every word .

My father looked toward me and yelled . " Go to your room now ! " But I didn't even flinched and move from my place .

" What do you two wants ? I asked .

" You ... " We want you , they said together with dangerous glint in their eyes .

" What ? I asked confused not able to understand what they are indicating .

" Marry us ... Riddhima ; Not one but both of us - because you are ours . " They said .

I looked at them with bewildered , disgust and hatred ....

-----------------------------------------------------------

As the bride looked at her reflection in the mirror a sad looking face and a pair of swollen eyes stared back at her ... Riddhima was one of those brides who absolutely dreaded their wedding ; coming back to the present , she could not contemplate marrying any of the twins leave alone both of them ... Having marry more than a  man disgusted her , it was unheard of , It was 21st century for God sake 's
It terrified her  ... She had never dated before and here she was , being forced to marry two man's they scared her ... There was something about them that creeped her out .. it was the way they looked at her with so much passion , desire and possessiveness ....

______________________________________

To be continued ....

how was the prologue guys ? Don't worry soon chapter 1 will be uploaded !

So , guys back with another story this story is polyandry as many of you were asking for this so here it is ..

I hope you guys will like my this story too , Do tell me your views , like , share and comment ....

And a big thanku to " diana97ooo " and " basictales " they guys really helped me lot ... 

Your writer
Ayushi ... 😀

        Till then bye ... Lovelies ❤️