* Chapter - 5

INDIA

Jodhpur

" Ajay ... All the preparations are done when , they are about to come ? Rajeev asked slightly worried ..

" Hmm .... They are about to land .,, Rajeev you just don't worry everything will be fine . " Ajay said assuring his men and friend but deep down ... He himself is helll ... Worried ,
After all his son's ... His twins are coming And he very well know them how they are ... Want ,, Everything perfect ... " He shighed and shook his head ...

*********

" Vansh ... When we will reach ?  Asked Vihaan 20th time irritating her brother like ... Hell ,,,

" What the fuck ... Is this Vihaan ,, If you again asked me then I'm telling you ,, I will push you from here itself .. " vansh said and indicated towards their private jet window .... While Vihaan smile sheepishly ...

" Okk ... Bro ,, why are you getting angry bird ... Huh !! " Vihaan asked .

" Vihaan ... ! Vansh warned last time , being irritated from his own twin brother is not so good idea ... If there was someone else in his place ... Would be dead by now ... But it's his brother whom he love more than his life ... Sometimes he wonder , how people's call his brother ... Cold hearted , Ruthless and what more !!  With him and family he behaves like a little pumpkin ....,,, A complete family man

" Vansh ... What happened with , Paris deal ? " Vihaan asked scrolling through his phone ...

Listening Paris ...

A beautiful face appeared in front of his eyes ... Her doe shape eyes ,, her soft rose petal like lips ... Beautiful chubby cheeks ... Her cute little height how will it feel to be her ... In his arms , Would she perfectly fit in his arms like s lost puzzle ....

His trance of thoughts broken by the voice of Vihaan calling .... When he comes to his senses ...

What the hell !!

What I was thinking ! Why can't I forgot her face ?

What's happening with me ?

" What happen ... Are you okay ? Vihaan asked being little worried for his brother .

" Ohh ... Yaa ! The Paris deal is done ,,,
Ms . Riddhima shah a employee of Louise Vuitton from Paris branch has come to knock out ... " Vansh said as he looked at Vihaan with sharp gaze .

" Vansh ... I mean are you sure about the deal ,, And how much this partnership consists ...you see ,, profit . " Vihaan asked .

" Ofcourse Vihaan ... I'm sure about the deal and I suggest you should study it ... Well if talking about the partnership it will be ... Win - Win deal . " Vansh replied .

" What !!! " Vihaan whispered yelled , well .. he is suprised because they don't do Win - Win deal ... Whether is in India or outside the world ... They are so powerful and Manipulative that they didn't need anyone's perspective ... They ,, take .. .. What they want !!

" Yes ,, Vihaan ... The lady Ms Riddhima shah ... The women is sharp minded with strong headed attitude' s
Of her ... And looks very confident and dedicated about her work ,,, There's something about her ... Which made me agree ,,, Although the deal was truly profitable ... Like you know we don't have our branch in ... Paris yet ... So , it will be a great opportunity ... And you know me very well brother ,,,, Two can play the game . " Vansh said and smirked towards his brother ,,, he knew this was coming Win - Win deal is not in their dictionary ... Well ,,, Ms Riddhima shah ... Be ready !!