Chapter 60-Las Vegas

Feel's like a river's rushing
through my mind
I want to ask you

Feel's like a river's rushing through my mindI want to ask you

The atmosphere in the aircraft is exciting yet relaxing. After the crew has done all the formalities, the Bangtan boys were their chaotic selves.

The maknae-line was hogging the flat screen tv to play games.

Jin-Hyung and Samiya sat together in their world. They were smitten with each other, constantly playing with each other's hands and fingers.

Taehyung and Funsize are with Jimin and Jungkook making loud noises with the games they are playing.

Jhope and Yoongi sat together and had relaxing conversations.

"Are you ok, Hyung? "He looks at his Hyungs tired eyes. Yoongi glanced at him and nodded while typing on his notepad some lyric words.

"Yeah, my soul mark is giving me physical stress. Now, it aches randomly, not anymore at night. I got a soul mark attack this morning at 2 am. I don't know how long I will endure it, Hobi...I'm going to be toast." He replied with a tone of sadness in his soft voice.

"Yoongi -Hyung, can't we get hold of your soulmate? Think about what she'll be going through right now. After six months without activation...I don't know, man. You at least love the girl. Just talk to her and sort out your issues...please." He looked at Yoongi with deep concern. He is the only one that knows about Yoongi's secret, but the other Hyungs need to know soon.

"I heard that she is somewhere here in the US. Maybe her presence in this state will soothe my soul mark, not much but at least just the knowledge that's she's here. Oh, gosh, Hobi...I need her even if I have to grovel and humiliate myself to get her forgiveness. I'll do it." Yoongi shook his head, thinking about the pain he caused his "girl."

They were murmuring so that no one can follow their conversation. Hence the noise of the maknae-line.

Sejin and some managers brief them on what to expect when they touched the ground. Then, a fleet of SUVs will await them at the airport. The soulmates will be escorted by a bodyguard and Ms. Cheong then the rest of the stylist and Make-up staff will follow suit.

They will also have their staff lanyards around their necks. You and Samiya are so excited because you'll share a presidential suite with your soulmates. You'll be together and not under constant scrutiny.

You will be booked in first by Ms.Cheong and another female manager. You think it's Samiya's assistant.