⤜∞⤛ Revenge

A few days after college had begun, Hasan spent most of his time focusing on his studies

A few days after college had begun, Hasan spent most of his time focusing on his studies. But he made sure to spend some time with Sanam. His friends initially complained, but with time, they were happy that their friend has found his love.

Hasan was attracted to Sanam since the first time he had seen her and now, after getting to know her he was slowly falling in love with her.

At lunchtime, Hasan retired to the hostel to collects notes for the next hour's class. After he packed his bag, Hitesh, one of his classmates hurried into his room. He was breathless and had a horrified expression plastered on his face. Hasan was concerned, and hastily passed him a bottle of water. Hitesh gulped the drink and sighed.

"Hasan, there is something you must see." He tugged his arm. Hasan picked up his belonging and readily followed him.

There were many students gathered at the notice board in the Science block. Hitesh left him, pointing towards the board. Hasan nodded and made his way through the crowd. The students looked at him with a weird gaze, but he ignored them and stood in front of the board. Speechless and numb. There were photos of him and Tarun taken from, obviously, clever angles to make it appear as though there was something going on between the two.

"No wonder these two are always stuck together like glue in class." Someone from the crowd commented. Hasan clenched his jaw as not only his classmates, but seniors were passing lewd comments at him.

At a distance, Anaisha and Priyank stood watching the commotion. She kept an arm on his shoulder and gave a gentle nudge to him. Priyank nodded and yelled in Hasan's direction,

- "Hey! I didn't know you had this side as well." He taunted. Anaisha let out a loud laugh.

Hasan's ears stood up. He turned around and found, Anaisha and Priyank standing together, leaning against the wall. Just as his gaze met hers, she popped the bubble and began chewing gum again. She smirked at him. Hasan realized it was her doing. Every time, he thought she can't sink any lower, she proves him wrong. He adjusted the sling of his bag and disregarding all the catcalls, he marched towards her. Anaisha straightened, pushing the gum to the side of her mouth.

"What is this disgusting behavior, Miss. Anaisha Singhaniya?"

She tossed her open hair behind and folded her arms, - "Why should I answer you, Mr. Rauf."

Hasan clenched her arm, Priyank was alerted but Anaisha stopped him with her palm. He straightened, keeping a keen eye on Hasan.

"Because it is about me. This is me you are slandering. You are scandalizing me."

"And what about you, slut-shaming me?" She gritted her teeth. For so long, she had kept her anger bottled up. Hasan was taken back as he had forgotten about it but clearly, it was a big deal for her as she remembered and took revenge for that.