Kids - Newt

Summary: Newt’s alive and happy. That’s it. that’s the summary

Warning: parenthood(? lol)

English not my mother language. pls let me know if something’s not right. Enjoy!

.

.

.

.

.

Sitting on a hill, you watched your little twins play with uncle Minho. It was a couple of months since you had arrived at the safe heaven and left behind all the nightmare of WCKD, but even so you felt an emptiness in your chest that couldn’t be filled with anything. Maybe it was that in a way you missed the glade and all the guys who couldn't get to the end and enjoy everything that you were enjoying now.

You let out a huge sigh before rubbing your arms, night was about to fall, making the place cooler than usual. You smiled when you saw the way Minho carried both girls in his strong arms and began to spin them making them laugh out loud. The wind blew your hair and you shuddered when you felt a pair of arms grabbing your waist.

"Boo!"

"You could really scare me if you didn't have such an adorable face, Newt" He smiled, but then he frowned.

"I'm not adorable. I'm a bad boy."

"Yeah, sure" You kissed his cheek before he settled next to you holding your hand

"I've been looking for you everywhere. That’s until Thomas told me that he had seen you here."

"I usually like this place to think"

"Think about what?"

You two hadn't talked much about what happened while you were escaping from WCKD. You had a bad time when you saw how Newt began to have symptoms of the Flare and you even fully remembered that fight you two had when one night before going to sleep Newt asked you to kill him when his illness were advanced enough to not recognize you or the twins. Of course you refused, making him get mad at you

Luckily Thomas found a cure to the Flare saving not only Newt but hundreds of boys and girls under the same conditions. It was a relief, actually, because if Newt had died on those streets of Denver, you wouldn't know how to move forward in your life.

You smiled and denied a couple of times without wanting to tell him what your thoughts were about

"I was thinking about them" you said pointing to your twins "They are still too young and have already been through horrible things. The worst part was the Cranks, you know, because they terrified them"

"Everything will be fine now" Newt threw one of his arms around your shoulders "Daddy is here"

You laughed at how bad that sounded. Even so, you nodded in agreement.

"Good to know" Meanwhile, Minho kept playing with your little ones. You laughed because at one point in the game, the twins had their uncle put on a princess crown and sit with them for tea. Newt laughed "Bloody hell, Minho is really good with kids."

"I know, it's weird, right? Maybe we should give him another one. This time a boy" Your cheeks flushed

"Not a chance"

"Aww, come on!"

A/N: I'm so sorry this is short