CH. 19 [LAST CHAPTER]

You peeked your head above the counter once more, they all had their focus mostly on examining the rooms. You looked at the door and at Yamaguchi, who had tears and snot rolling down his face. Could you really leave without Yachi? She has to be in the bathroom.

You looked back at the men examining the rooms and shook your head. Theres nothing you can do, she's hopeless. But there is hope for you and Yamaguchi. You crawled closer to the door and peeked once more and signaled Yamaguchi to follow you. He crawled behind you as you both slowly and quietly crawled to the door. You heard the voices of the men coming back as their footsteps got louder.

You sped up the pace of your crawl, leading Yamaguchi and just as you made it out you got off your hands and knees and got ready to bolt.

"Hey! They're escaping!" one man pointed out as you immediately spun your head back. You helped Yamaguchi up and started sprinting, making sure he could catch up before. His sobs were no longer silent, he was sniffling and crying at a normal volume as he tried to catch his breath was also in the mix. You both ran out of the area as you were chased by the armed men. What did they want? Whatever they wanted clearly didn't have a peaceful option. There was a wooded forest near where you lived and you both sprinted towards it. Your ankles were being scratched up by twigs and bushes, being lunged at by snakes on the ground, nothing stopped the two of you from running.

Though your stamina of course. You both came to a walk and fell to the floor. Yamaguchi wiped his face plenty of times, though the tears and snot kept running down his face.

"Are they really... dead..?" he asked you and you just looked away. Of course they were, but you didn't want to say it. "Come on, lets just sit behind a big tree till we figure it out" you motioned as he walked towards you.

"Do you think we lost them..?" he sniffled and you stayed quiet, listening for any noises but you couldn't hear anything. "I think so, do you have a plan?" you quickly moved on. You couldn't waste anytime, you both needed a plan and you needed it quickly.

"Well, we can cover ourselves with branches and rot. Or we try to find a way to contact our Allies" he replied as you scrunched your face at his first suggestion.

"Lets try to go back, they'll be searching for us in here. Maybe Yachi is okay? Or we can take our phones and a car and just dip" you suggested and he nodded. It was a risky plan but you both didn't have any other ideas left. You stuffed branches and leaves into your clothes, having them stick out a bit. You both looked like tumbleweeds.

You saw the exist of the woods, and saw the familiar streets leading to your house. Just as you stepped out, Yamaguchi fell on you from behind, causing you to also fall forward.

"Dude! What are you thinking? Get it together" you whisper-shouted as you pushed him off, except when you looked back, you saw that his chest was spilling blood.

"Yamaguchi? What the fuck? Get up!" you cursed as you shook him. You turned him around and saw a dagger poke through his chest and once you looked up you realized what true anger felt like. Never have you ever felt so betrayed in your life. It was Yachi, with multiple daggers, and a spoon.

"Yachi what the fuck are you doing?" you cursed at the blonde.

"You see Y/N, I got tired of being portrayed as the dumb blonde. Im tired of everyone thinking I'm not capable of anything! I wanted to prove them wrong, what better way to prove it then to kill 3 AM herself?" She said as she kicked you down.

"You insecure bitch, no one thought of you like that but yourself" you said and spit right at her. She wiped off your spit and had her foot right over your chest as she leaned down at you.

"In wouldn't talk that much if I were you. But since I'm so kind, I'll just take what I want and let you live" she said as she grinned at you.

"And what might that be?" you mocked but quickly shut up once she started giggling like a maniac.

"Your eye of course! If it hadn't been for your dumb father, you wouldn't have gotten away that day, and this would have been my fathers greatest achievement!" she said as she pointed the spoon to your eye.

"Are you seriously gonna scoop my eye out? Are you crazy?" you questioned. You pushed her off of you now that she was a bit distracted with all her nonesense talk and grabbed the dagger out of Yamaguchi's chest and pointed it towards your eye.

"If this is what you people want so badly, I'll make sure you never get it" you said as you brought the knife closer to your eye.

"Y/N don't be stupid. If you stab your eye, you're going to be too weak to fight and probably die from blood loss" she said as she tried to rationalize with you.

"Im going to end all of this here, starting now" you said as you took a deep breathe and allowed your hand to crash the dagger into your eye. The eye that has been passed down to many generations, the eye that is worth millions in the black markets, the eye that you were meant to take care of, was now gone for. You pulled the dagger out as you felt blood leak down your face. Your legs shaked as you covered your eye with your hand, still standing up.

"Its gone now and you lost. You have lost not only
your plan, but your friends and family. I hope to never see you in another life, hell or heaven. Fuck you" you said as you limped away, leaving her speechless. You didn't get far at all till you fell to the floor. You were feeling cold, and dizzy. You were dying, and thats the truth that you've accepted. Would this be considered avenging your father? Or would it be considered as running away? Who knows, all you know is that you could finally rest now.

-authors note

UMM HEY..? Long time no see? To be frank I pretty much gave up on this book, it is full of errors and plot holes and its not something im very proud of. I feel like i've improved much more so I might write better books in the future, but im not so sure if I can because I lose motivation very quickly LMAO but sorry about that :( heres your last chapter and if anyone reads these authors notes, lmk what kind of books you would want to read? what kind of fanfiction or au's? im open for ideas :)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝟹𝙰𝙼 | 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚔𝚢𝚞𝚞! 𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝙰𝚄 | 𝚇 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 🎉