CH. 2

.
.
.

The car drove steadily to our constricted neighborhood, it had a huge gate at the enterence and cameras everywhere. Doing these kind of jobs get a lot of money, even though it isn't completely legal.

Once the car was parked I ran inside and plopped onto the couch. I kicked off my shoes and laid back, as I saw Tsukkishima come out of his room with eyebags as the usual. Yachi and Yamaguchi brought in shopping bags full of food,

"Did you guys bring my BBQ Pringles?" Tsukkishima said as he searched the bags.

"Yes it's right here," Yachi replied, tossing it to him. He fumbled with the bag before walking back to his room.

"Yeah no, Tsukki you need to join us for a proper meal" Yamaguchi scolded as he dragged Tsukishima into the kitchen.

"Guys we need to discuss matters about Karasuno" I said as I tied up my hair, getting ready to cook lunch. Everybody else settled in the kitchen dining area, getting the evidence and background knowledge on Karasuno.
(sorry if you have short hair, just clip it back or if you have pixie just wear a headband)

"They're a group of 7 members, Go by the name of Karasuno. They have a good record of being Solo and always being successful until a couple years ago. They were one of the strongest till something occured and their team went on, "silent mode"" Tsukishima said adding a bit of character in the word "silent mode".

"What does that mean? Does that mean they got hunted down or something? What are the chances that they work for the underground police?" Yachi fumbled out nervously.

"Well there is a chance for anyone to have been caught by the police and to be in contact with the police.. though they wouldn't have been very successful with making illegal money if they were in contact with the police, right Tsukki?" Yamaguchi said as I heard Tsukishima hum a reply.

"Accept the alliance" I said lowly

"Y/N? Are you sure? This is the first time you've agreed to any alliance.." Yachi quickly replied back. I could easily see her smile in the back of my head.

"Karasuno sounds very familiar, say, could one of you guys read off the member list for me?" I said as I wiped my sweat with my sleeve and finished cooking lunch.

"They entered their code names which are...
D.I,
Suga,
T-AKA,
K9,
Fly,
Thunder,
And Ace." Yamaguchi said slowly.

"Sounds fun, send back a reply please" I said as I washed the rice and placed pieces of lamb onto a skewer.
(If you hadn't caught on, you're cooking bowls of rice curry with lamb on skewers)

"Are you sure, 3AM?" Tsukishima said as he butchered your code name.

"Yes, if you are willing to have a proper meal" I snapped back. As he went chuckled and the only thing that could be heard was him jolting down a reply.

P.O.V of the messages

Karasuno: Hello Checkmate! This is a message from Karasuno's Leader, D.I and I have heard that you guys have been getting hunted down. Personally, I saw it for myself. And I'm willing to put an Alliance for Karasuno and Checkmate. Write back soon!

-D.I, Karasuno.

:Checkmate

Hello, D.I. I am writing back to say that we have accepted your alliance. Don't get me wrong, we're not in need of help but having a worthy alliance would be necessary. Would you like to meet somewhere with both teams at a Lake? We must keep things very secretive and if we see any suspicion at the meet up, you will be eliminated.

-Senotaki, Checkmate.

•∆• Authors note •∆•
-------------------------
I finally updated after a day or two, to clear up any confusion. Here is the list of who is who.

D.I = Daichi

Suga= Sugawara (obviously)

T-AKA= Tanaka

K9= Kageyama

Fly= Hinata

Thunder= Nishinoya (because of rolling thunder)

Ace= Asahi (obviously)

Senotaki = Tsukishimas codename

Also Checkmate is your team name!
--------------------------
Senotaki- a word in Japanese that means tall.

Word count: 664 words