Part 1 - Blood

TW- blood .

Damon's POV

-----------------------------

Damon woke to the sound of muffled screams the darkroom disorienting him while his eyes slowly adjusted, he lifted his hair from his eyes looking around the room in a sleepy daze, when had his heart quickened he thought to himself.

He slowly got up and headed to the bathroom unable to decipher if the sounds were nothing more than the remnants of a nightmare seeping out from the cracks of sleepiness or reality, he turned on the faucet and splashed his face with a cup of cold water brushing his slightly wet black hair out of his face as the small droplets of water dropped down from the tips of his hair down to his sharp jawline drying out just as it hits his defined abs.

Like a wave, adrenaline hit Damon as the sound of clattering rang from his sister's room he grabbed a towel putting it around his waist before rushing out of the bathroom. His blood turned cold as he saw his father's blank expression standing outside of his sister's bedroom; his hands slightly trembly as he turned the knob to the door dread the only thing that his mind was able to process, "find her" "the werewolves" written in blood and claw marks covered the wall of her bedroom.

He stared with a glare that felt like it could pierce through metal, pure shock engulfed him, his sister was the most important thing to him in the world. "I WANT BLOOD"  he screamed as he traced his hands over the scratch marks that now decorated her pink walls, why would somebody do this, she's not involved in anything he questioned himself. Damon sat down with a large sigh and breathed readjusting himself knowing that to find his sister he would have to think rationally. Suddenly an overwhelming scent filled his nose, "my- my sister's blood.." he whispered.

---------------------------------------

Maybe I can find her..