. 𝐼 .

A/N: before you start reading i wanted to say thank you for choosing to read this book and i really hope you do enjoy,
-Also all the words that are in '....' -that type of format are the M/Cs thoughts :)

"..Ok, ok, youve convinced me. Ill go."

❁❀❁

There she sat in potions class, a long quill twisted between the fingers of her right hand as she undoubtedly stated the answer to the difficult question her teacher had previously asked, infront of her classmates

"Ten points for slytherin!" Spoke Snape, his usual monatone voice slightly cheerier as his mouth, only for a moment twiched into a half-smile. Chalotte shot a smug grin at Malfoy from accross the large class room, who in return rolled his eyes at the girl.

Her and Malfoy have been fighting for top of the class since they were 11 years old, strangely enough they havent actually had one propper conversation in the whole five years theyve known eachother; the only things being said between the two were snarky remarks about eachother and nothing more.

At first Charlotte wasnt exactly sure why Draco detested her so much but Pansy tells her its simply because a 'non-pureblood' is smarter than him.
Blaise tells her that he doesnt actually hate her and thats just the only way he can get the girls attention but Charlotte sincerely doubts it.

Blaise had always gone on about it, "dont worry, its just because hes in love with you" he likes to say, which gets on her nerves.

Enzo doesnt agree though, he says that Malfoys just a dick and there's no exuse for it. Charlotte of course, agrees with him.

Pansy, Blaise, Lorenzo and Charlotte are the best of friends they do practicaly everything together, and know everything about one and other
...exept, of course that Charlotte Evelyn Frances is a princess.

Nobody knows about that, not yet anyway, but it will be formally anounced on her 16th birthday, which Charlotte is just dreading for that day to come.

She knows that everything is going to change from that day on, that everyone is going to act nice to her, not because they liked her but because they liked her status.

"Class is dismissed" Snape spoke once again, turning to sit back at his bare and empty desk.

The screaching of the chairs against the wooden floors, along with sparse chatter filled the room as everyone raced for the door, leaving the potions class for Dinner.

"Did you see the look on his face?" Pansy walked over to Charlottes desk with her bag slung around one shoulder, as she begain packing her things.

Charlotte smirked at her. "probably going to go crying to his daddy, because a 'mudbloods' smarter than the one and only Draco Malfoy" Pansy fanned her face with her hand and put on a silly voice as she said his name, mocking the girls in our year. The girls both laughed as they exited the class room.