. 𝐼𝐼 .

"Ooh, Charlotte sneaking around with Malfoy after hours. Look who was right after all than"

  Look who was right after all than"

✫❀✫

Before they could even think to hide one of the prefects cought the two, his foot steps echoeng in the halls as he hurried behind them.
"Do you two have any idea what time it is?" The boy questioned, as Charlotte and Draco came to a stop and slowly turned around to see him stood infront of them.

"Im sorry, i do have to give you both a detention". Charlotte looked down at her feet as she played with one of the rings on her fingers, in the meanwhile Draco scoffed at the prefect, earning him an indiscernible glare off the boy.

"whats your name?" He asked looking back over to the girl. She looked up at him, her doe eyes caught with his own, her hand now off her ring and instead fiddling with her neatly done, auburn hair "Uh-- Charllote, Charllote Evelyn" she spoke as she looked into his brown eyes that reminded her so much of sweet honey.

"Evelyn.. thats a strange last name" he replied blankly.

Evelyn wasnt actually Charlottes last name, it was her middle name, but she couldnt tell anyone her real second name or they might of figured out who she really was.

"Its a family name" she said, trying to act confident in her lie.

"i see" he took a step closer to her. "Evelyn, ..are you new here? Why havent seen you around".

"Exuse me, am i still needed here? cant i go back now" a tone of anger and anoyance lingered in Malfoys voice, arms crossed as he watched the interaction, disgust written all over his face.

"Allright, ill let you two go than. -Just remember your detention". Charlotte gave him a shy smile before they both began their walk back to the common room.

"Wipe that stupid smile off of your face, you just got us both a week of detention Evelyn!" Draco spat angrilly as they both walked at a very hurried pace back to their dorms.

"Me? i got us in detention? oh, i think not Malfoy. Are you forgetting your the one that spoke to me first, you started it!" She yelled, though in more of a whisper as the pare stood at the enterance of the common room, to not awake any sleeping slytherins.

Malfoy mumbled the passwords to the portrait door before it swung open, 'pureblood' 'what a stupid password.' she thought.

Charlotte spent all five of her years at hogwarts being riddiculed for her blood status. Little did they know about her status as future queen, for if they did they wouldnt be saying those kinds of things to her.

✫❀✫

"You have a detention?" Blaise repeated Charlotte's words with a chuckle.