Information/Rules

Natureclan was a new clan, created by cats just wanting to live together.

They fought together and always protected each other through whatever was thrown at them.

Well, those days are gone.

Natureclan has lived in peace for a few generations now, and few believe the kit tales of what happened in the clan's early days.

Which mean few believe in Starclan.

The medicine cats don't even bother going to the Mooncrystal anymore, and Starclan itself is beginning to become "just a kit's tale."

What will the clan do if they are unprepared for the coming darkness?

________________________

Welcome back to Natureclan!

It's been awhile, I know. At least we have returned!

Some of you were a part of the original Natureclan but most will probably be new to the clan, and that's completely fine.

This will be a story-based roleplay. For each chapter posted there will be a written storyline for what is happening and your characters will respond accordingly. Password one is how long you have been roleplaying. Please remember that these are characters in a story, they don't know all the things the readers might know and they won't figure everything out in a day. Try to play along with how the story goes, people enjoy it more that way.

This roleplay will update when it needs to or when I have the time. If things are too slow I might slow down on updates or if everyone is constantly roleplaying then I may update twice in one week. It will be published in chapters with a short chapter of something that happens to begin the roleplay part of that chapter.

There will be chains for different places when roleplaying and a chain for chatting. The chat chain is only to be used for chatting and the roleplay chains only to be used for roleplaying.

Natureclan lives in a vast forest with a variety of trees depending on how far north or south they are. The forest has a large river flowing through which is south of the camp. A large mountain is about a day's walk from the eastern edge of the forest which is where the Mooncrystal lies.

The camp is in almost the direct center of the forest because it seems to be the safest place in their forest. The camp is a large hole in the ground, what seems to be made by twolegs. They make their dens in the holes in the sides. The warriors den is highest up to protect the clan if need be. The medicine den is on the opposite side just lower than the warrior's den with a small crack inside where a tiny stream flows through. The apprentices den is about the same height as the medicine den but closer to the warriors den. The nursery and elders dens are on ground level so there is less risk of and elder or kit being harmed by falling. The leader's den is between the medicine den and the warriors den, below a small cliff that juts out the side of the camp. Password two is how old you are. The main part of camp is down on the ground. There are more open spaces in the sides where the clan mainly lives. They used to use the higher dens, but not since the Great Storm which was many many moons ago when cats of the original Natureclan were still alive.

Now, onto the rules.

Rules:

1. Roleplay with at least 3 sentences per character for responses. It helps the entire roleplay run more smoothly and it can also help with your writing skills.

2. Respect and be kind to everyone. Or at the very least don't be a jerk to anyone. For some people this may be their first time roleplaying or they are young. Password three is tag 3+ people. If anything happens, just tell me my PMs are always open. This also means hate the character, not the person owning the character.

3. Ask before killing someone else's character. This goes along with the previous role. You wouldn't like it very much if you came back to one of your characters dead, would you? Also, don't control other people's characters while they aren't on, it's disrespectful and they aren't your characters.

4. No OP characters, no exceptions. It's no fun if we have that one character who dodges every move and can kill so viciously the other character doesn't have a chance. Also there's no way a new apprentice can be better than their mentor at fighting or hunting, that's just not how it works. Password four is your pronouns. This also means no perfect characters and don't overdo anything including the "angsty backstory", the loneliness, or the anger. People don't just feel one emotion their whole lives and rarely anyone has a complete backstory where life was always against them. Mix it up a bit, try to come up with something new.

5. Don't pester me about updates. I may get busy sometimes. My life grows busier as I finish up highschool and prepare for college, and not just with school stuff; adulting is stressful. Password five is your online name. If I don't answer but someone else knows the answer to your question, they are welcome to answer it. I will get back to you though, I'm not just going to ignore you.

Comment the passwords down below.