My Characters

_____________________

Name: Creekstar
Age: 145 moons
Gender: Tom
Sexuality: Straight
Role: Leader
Family: Luna (mother, deceased), Fountain (father, deceased)
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Believe in Starclan: No
Short appearance: Grey tabby tom with blue eyes
Detailed appearance: Lean, light grey tom with darker shades of stripes running along his whole body.  He has aqua blue eyes and tall ears.
Three personality traits: Observant, Orderly, Diligent
Likes: The river, birdsong, water, sunset, stones
Dislikes: Darkness, complete silence, not having a job to do
Backstory: Creekstar wasn't born into the clan nor does he have any clan blood in him. His parents, Luna and Fountain, actually joined Natureclan a few seasons after the Great Storm which had apparently left the clan in bad shape, so they were quick to take in many loners. When Creekstar was born, his parents only gave him the name Creek, but decided to take a traditional full warrior name, Creekwhisker. His parents never believed in Starclan, and the clan was already starting to lose faith I them, so he never even tried. Instead, he only focused himself on being the best warrior, then leader, for his clan. He never had many friends, only sticking close to his parents. He didn't have any siblings, but once he became leader then he saw the whole clan as his family.

_____________________

Name: Naya
Age: 48 moons
Gender: She-cat
Sexuality: Straight
Role: Warrior
Family: Akari, (brother) Rayna (mother, deceased)
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Believe in Starclan: No
Short appearance: Long-haired calico with green-yellow eyes
Detailed appearance: Diluted long-haired calico with few orange patches and Bengal markings. Her coat is mostly white and ashy-gray and she has a substantial build. Her eyes are a shade of green-yellow.
Three personality traits: Decisive, cooperative, patient
Likes: Hunting, being in the company of other cats, the sun
Dislikes: The snow, other cats being upset, foxes
Backstory: Naya and Akari were born as kittypets in a twoleg den. They had a brother, but he was stillborn so it's just been the two of them their whole lives. Their mother, Reyna, cared for them inside the den with the twolegs up until they were 6 moon's old. Once they reached this age Reyna took them and left, for she knew what the twolegs did to cats once they reached a certain age. Reyna had been a stray before but it had been a while, and the family struggled to survive. During the winter Reyna ended up giving most of her food to her kits, so she barely survived. It was only when a Natureclan patrol came across them at the border that they were saved. The three were given shelter and freshkill when they were brought to camp. Creek star saw their condition, heard their story, and insisted they stay. After a while Rayna, Naya and some other Natureclan cats came across some foxes on their territory. Naya and Akari's mother perished from the fight, and the two littermates now stick together and protect each other. Naya is still scarred from watching her mother die that fateful day.

_____________________

Name: Akari
Age: 48 moons
Gender: Tom
Sexuality: Straight
Role: Warrior
Family: Naya, (sister) Rayna (mother, deceased)
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Believe in Starclan: No
Short appearance: Brown and white long-haired tabby with green eyes
Detailed appearance: Brown and white tom with thick fur - shorter than his sister's. His substantial build is slightly slimmer than Naya's and his eyes are green
Three personality traits: Protective, attentive, defensive
Likes: Battle training, defending Natureclan and Naya, the sound of birds
Dislikes: Foxes, anything bringing harm to Natureclan or Naya, water
Backstory: Naya and Akari were born as kittypets in a twoleg den. They had a brother, but he was stillborn so it's just been the two of them their whole lives. Their mother, Reyna, cared for them inside the den with the twolegs up until they were 6 moon's old. Once they reached this age Reyna took them and left, for she knew what the twolegs did to cats once they reached a certain age. Reyna had been a stray before but it had been a while, and the family struggled to survive. During the winter Reyna ended up giving most of her food to her kits, so she barely survived. It was only when a Natureclan patrol came across them at the border that they were saved. The three were given shelter and freshkill when they were brought to camp. Creek star saw their condition, heard their story, and insisted they stay. After a while Rayna and some other Natureclan cats came across some foxes on their territory. Naya and Akari's mother perished from the fight, and the two littermates now stick together and protect each other.