Chapter 4

Nightmare's POV-

Me and Eret were walking through the arctic and came upon the house with Phil outside pacing worriedly. I smile and run up to him pulling him into a hug. It takes him a second before he realizes who I am, having described my new appearance to him before. He hugs me back then lets me go, when Eret comes to my side giving a smirk. "Thank god you're safe. When I finally figured out why you'd be here I was so worried." I grin at him. "I'm ok, but we need to tell you what happened, I gotta stay for a few days and Eret has to watch me because I'm not trusted and I have to make some calls to you know who."

Phil looks hesitantly at Eret then back to me. But he lets us in where we then take a seat in the living room. "So can you tell me now or do you have to make calls now?" He asks. I look to Eret, "You know me, just trust I'm not going to leave while I make some calls. Can you tell him what happened from your end then I'll tell you both what happened that I know of before you guys came?" Eret nodded and I smiled thankfully before retreating to the hallway.

I took my phone from my pocket and dialed Lizzie's number first. "You finished now? Where are you so I can pick you up?" I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose. "Not today. I'll call you when I need to be picked up but you can go back to the foundation for now. Some things happened that I need to call Scott about." She sighed. "Sorry that the mission became more complicated. I think either Joey or Oli will be nearby later this week so when you need a pickup they can help." I hummed. "Ok, I'll talk to you guys later. Tell Joel I said hi when you get back." "Will do." Then the call went silent.

I dropped to the floor, sliding down the wall. Now for Scott. I dialed the number and it rang for a few seconds before he picked up. "I was just about to meet with a client, what's up Nightmare?" "Can the client wait or someone else take care of them? Something happened with the mission and I have to stay a few days, even you can't argue I shouldn't." I heard some mumbling on the other side then Scott replied. "I had Lauren take over my job for now. Tell me what's happened then we can decide if anything needs to happen."

I nodded and recounted the events from when Tommy, Tubbo and Dream came down the elevator to present. "So now there isn't a foundation worker in charge because Dream went and got himself arrested by his own subjects. We can't break him out without compromising the experiment. So we either need to shut down the experiment, get another foundation out here somehow or I don't know. But we need something soon." Scott hummed and I could hear his pen flying.

"So you aren't done with your training so you can't run the smp by yourself, however we could continue your training virtually as well as you call about any questions you have. It seems the simplest, mainly because you won't have to play a new person. But if you agree we need to find a way because the others think you're going on your way back soon." I was taken aback, but I used to practically help run this place before so it makes sense. "People don't visit Phil and Techno. I could stay here and visit the smp in secret to check up on stuff. Eret could probably lie for me or be made to believe I left."

Scott gave a chuckle. "I'll leave you to it, think of it as your first real mission. I'll be calling for lessons on a computer I send with your things to stay there. I expect good results out of you." I smiled. "I won't let you down. Let me talk to Phil." We bid our goodbyes and I got back up with a grin. My first real mission. I pop back into the room and Phil looks up at me. "So, how'd it go with your friend?" I put up a pinger and went to Eret. "Would you be willing to lie that I left while I stay here for a while?" I asked. He looked hesitant but nodded. "Then you're fine to leave whenever. Since I actually can't go back yet."

She smiled and stood. "I'll just head back now. Say you said hi to Phil, did your calls and they needed you home asap and I escorted you to a friend that traveled with you here." I nodded and gave him a hug. "Thanks for your help." He nodded and hugged back. We separated and they departed. I turned to Phil. "So basically before they got there I was waiting and we showed them the hallway and threatened Tubbo's life. Now that that's out of the way let me talk about my calls." He nodded and remained silent.