Smut chapter for thirsty readers! (Doesn't apply to story-line)

---------------------------------------------------------

(Shhhh, this is a 1,000 reader gift from me. I haven't done this before so please just let me do this once. You are welcome. Also, it doesn't align with the story itself!!! Remember this because this has never happened, I want to keep this book's story pretty clean so this is a chapter for the ones who really want it! You can skip this chapter if you want!!! I don't mind writing this chapter since I don't feel much sexual interest in the characters.)

(Also, here is some free holy water for my asexual people who accidentally came over this chapter! *Hands over the holy water to the asexuals including me, lmao*)

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/N pov.

I was laying down on the couch waiting for Garcello to come back with the snacks he was promising me for a movie we were going to watch. Though he did say he was gonna fix something first...

I'm not sure what that thing was but I was starting to get worried when it was taking a while. I decided that I should go and check out how he is doing so that nothing wrong was happening.

While walking to the kitchen, where I would think that Garcello would be, I can hear strange groans from the bedroom we share...

I realize what those groans can mean. It was eighter him being in pain or... 

My brain stops the moment I hear him breathing hard and say my name like a growl... 

Oh...

OH!!!

My whole face turns red and I can't think properly. What should I do? Am I just supposed to leave him alone? Should I... Help?

I decided that maybe I could... Help a bit.

I bite my lip and knock on the door only to hear the grunting stop. 

There he was, pants open and pulled down. His back resting on the wall behind the bed. He looks surprised but also needy for love...

"No need to stop darling.~" I tell him getting closer to him. He put his hands away from the crotch area. Right away I could see the bulge in his boxers.

At this point, I had released the lip from my teeth but instead, I licked my lips to show how I could help him...

He made a weird sound, almost like a shriek when I got closer. This made me look away from his bulge and towards him laughing at the funny noise he did.

He looks away from me but I don't like that... I take my hand under his chin and turn his head towards me... 

"Don't look away from me, sweetheart... I don't like that... I want to see your adorable face while I please you~" I tell him as soft as I can close to his ear. 

I can hear his breathing shiver under me and I look into his eyes really closely. 

Suddenly he just pushed his lips against mine and moaned slightly. I just put my hand on the wall behind his head pushing harder and holding his jaw.

I lick his lips asking for permission to enter... He denies me...

I decide to play his game and press my knee towards his bulge and move around the knee. Already when I had pushed my knee closer to the crotch he had opened his mouth.

Putting my tongue into his mouth I explore the area that I am able to reach getting a few groans and muffled moans from my partner. I can feel him squirm from the pleasure and it makes me proud of what I am doing.