Lets Try Skydiving! (Ch:3)

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

The journey to Mondstat was well.... interesting to say the least.. You kept zoning off into your own little world and almost walked off of a cliff.... twice! You also kept finding yourself walking straight into hilichurl camps and treasure hoarders stakeouts. But Aether and Amber where there to save you!

Finally you made it to the bridge that connected Mondstat to the rest of the land. Timmy was sitting on the ledge and feeding bread to the pigeons like usual. You were happy to finally have made it Mondstat, but..... Aether looked very tired and Amber looked like she was about to pass out. Due to you being an airhead the whole way here they both took quite a beating. 

You turned around to look at both of them and with a awkward smile, " Uhm ... I'm really sorry for the trouble i caused you on the way here.." you turned back around and shuffled your way across the bridge and through the gates leaving the duo well trio since Paimon has now popped out of thin air, at the base of the bridge 

You breathed in and sighed as you looked around the area, the air here seemed weird due to the lack of pollution... or was it because venti messed with it.... meh. You started to wander around and look at different shops, you had no mora but it doesn't hurt to browse though. Amber and Aether where right behind you the whole time you could here them talking about something.... you didn't know what exactly but it had something to do with you.

"I'm telling you Aether! we should just drop her off with Headmaster Jean then book it! I won't babysit her for another second! I'm already tired as is."

" But-"

" blah blah blah! ",amber covered her ears and closed her eyes, she opened her after a minute or two and looked at Aether, " You can look after her alone if you want to but leave me out of it "

Aether sighed, "Fine..." 

Eh they were planning on dumping you on the door step of Favonius HQ... but what ever. You stopped at one of the boutiques and looked down at your clothes... you just realized you were still in your pajamas! how embarrassing....

  .✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

But faster than you knew it you were at Jean's office door with Aether and Amber at your side. You don't know  how you got here but by judging by your and Amber's linked hand, you zoned out she and dragged you here

Suddenly, the door you were standing in front of was menacing... you didn't want to talk to Jean anymore... you didn't even know what to say to her in the first place.. instead of zoning out you should've planned ahead.. 

'well im screwed'

Then Aether opened the door.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

OMG YES I FINALLY GOT TIME TO WRITE 

SHORTLY AFTER  THIS IS POSTED, ILL BE POSTING THE VOTE SCORE FOR THE VISION! 

IM SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE!

(word count: 503...sadly)