my scar

So all of my close friends know I have a scar on my shoulder. It happened when I was around 9 or so. Maybe 10.

I'm just sitting in my parents room watching TV while they were in the living room. I had just got ready for football practice.

Only thing was, I didn't grab a shirt. It was common for my fatass to walk around shirtless because I loved to strut my stuff.

I would usually grab my shirt when we were about to leave. So I was just enjoying myself watching beyblade burst on TV.

My little brother who was maybe 7 or 6 runs in with a giant pink ball. He starts jumping on the bed and throwing the ball around.

I just sit on the ground in front of the bed as to not be bouncing up and down. I'm chillin and all of a sudden something comes into contact with my head.

It was quick. It was like a hit and run. BAM, gone. I look back and my brother is picking up the ball. He starts snickering to himself and I tell him to quit it.

He tries to throw it at my head AGAIN like the piece of shit he is. But this time he missed. I quickly grab the ball and tell him he ain't gettin it back.

We start a small argument with the end results being as long as he don't throw it again, he gets it back. Now my brother may be a little shit but he keeps promises.

We end up still chillin with him being much calmer.

All of a sudden I hear

"LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!"

I dont even have enough time to react before he throws the ball into the air and hits the light.

In our home we have light dishes, small little glass thing that cover the light bulb. Except these dont fully cover it and hang under them.

I see him run off and a sudden breathtaking sharp pain goes through my shoulder. I snap my head over while scrambling to get up.

There it is. The light dish. IN MY FUCKING SHOULDER! it sat there for a good 3 second before it fell out and my wound was exposed to the world.

I see shattered glass inside of it. Dust, nasty shit, goop. Blood. Nasty, fucking, shit. I just attempt to run to my parents but can't run.

I can only walk and cry. That shit had hurted. Like a motherfucker. My parents are suddenly in view and the first thing they see is my retarded ass brother saying

"It wasn't me, I didn't do it!"

HE WAS THE ONLY MOTHUFUCKA WITH A BALL! my dad just stared in disbelief while my mom was freaking out. Dad ran to get a rag or sum. From there I can't remember much. But it was fucking crazy.