ghost

I used to not belive in ghosts or the paranormal or anything of that matter. As of now I'm still going through a "what happens after death?" Phase. I still wonder whats real or not.

I do know however, that ghosts, without a doubt, are real. I've had my fair share of experiences with them and one has even dissed me (more on that story later).

The story im telling now has to do with about a year ago. Maybe even less.

I was going through a school crisis because my grades were at an all time low and I was working my ass off to get my grades better. There was about 1 week left of school.

I had my earbuds in and I'mistening to music because it let's me focus. I'm on the school issued computer and I'm writing stuff down. My music abruptly stops and I check my phone to see what happened.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a shadow. It had very clear features. Hair, ears, it was very dark as well. It looked man-made. Keep in mind my grades were shot and there was only a week to get them up.

I look directly at the shadow and think to myself, 'oh shit, dads gonna kill me.'. I wasn't even supposed to be near my phone because of school.

I turn around preparing for the worst and I see nothing. Fucking. Nothing.

Just a clean room, just me, my chair, and my bed.

The absolute fucking fear that ran through my body. My adrenaline kicked in and I jumped up out of my chair with my headphones still in.

I had always joked about there being ghosts in the house. I mean you would too if it was made in the 1950s. There was always the occasional light flicker here and there and the attic light randomly being on but that could be chalked up to many things.

The light flicker could be a faulty bulb.
The attic light could have been someone flicking the wrong switch.

I opened my drawer and grabbed my knife. I don't know why, but I did. You do stupid shit when your scared.

I flicked the knife open knowing it wouldn't even do shit.

One: its a gas station knife
Two: its a ducking ghost, what's a knife gonna do? Fuck up its aura?

I grabbed my phone and called my mom.i yanked the headphones out without a care towards my devices health.

It rang for a few seconds before she answered. I put it up to my ear and immediately started talking.

"MOMMA WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE! FUCKIN GHOSTS IN THIS HOUSE! I- IT- E-E-E- GHOST STANDING BEHIND ME!"

I didn't care what my momma thought, I was scared shitless. This ghost looked like the words

"Drop the soap or else."

It was ducking tall too. Of course that all I got from the shadow. My mom managed to calm me down. I still had my knife in my hand and I started experimenting to see if it was my head.

No matter what position I got in, I could get where the ghost had its head at.

I decide to just breath and sit back down.

I hear a ducking thonk.

"Nope, that's it, I'm going to Bruce's house, fuck that."