Secrets and Discoveries

It was the end of the day and the last class that I had was potions without Ron and Hermione, but I didn't need to worry Draco and I had stopped our fighting towards the end of fifth year and Snape and I haven't been at each other's throats at all this year. I had also came to the conclusion that I do exceptionally well in potions since I didn't have Ron or Hermione, even Snape held me back after the first month of sixth year and told me that I was doing very well now and wishes for me to continue doing so.
"Today we will be making two potions. The first will be the familial potion and the second will be the Drought of Revealment. I expect you all to work very hard on these potions."
He looks pointedly at Neville who fidgets.
"You will also be working in pairs to help make sure that your potions are done on time. Directions are on the board, do choose wisely."
I do a quick scan around the classroom and see Draco trying to inch away from Pansy and that other than him everyone else's will not be as helpful since he is the only other one with top marks.
"Hey Malfoy, want to be my partner?"
He looks over at me and rolls his eyes.
"Fine Potter, but only because your slightly better than the rest in our class. Get the equipment set and I'll get the ingredients."
I get my cauldron and look at the board and notice that my vision is blurry and take off my glass to clean them, but notice that things look slightly clearer even the board.
What the hell?
"Why haven't you got the rest of the stuff set up yet?"
I look over at Malfoy and then back to the the board.
"I can see better without my glasses." As I finish setting everything up.
"Potter that is crazy, everyone knows that your blind as a bat without them. Wait potter your eyes, their no longer a bright almost emerald green their now an aquamarine color. We need to do these potions, now."
"What-"
"Questions later, potions now. Chop the eye of newt in half and then add one strand of unicorn hair."
Draco reads of the instructions as I cut, dice and stir our potions with me sometimes asking for clarification.
"There now the Drought of Revealment is done after we separate it and each put a drop of our blood in. Then we have to wait thirty minutes and by then the familial potion will be done."
Half an hour later with two small explosions and one melted cauldron through the classroom the potions are done.
"Well done to those of you who haven't been sent to Madame Pomfrey. Now that you are all done and with fifteen minutes of class left you may try your potions."
"Which should I do first?"
I ask as I turn to look at Draco.
"Do the familial potion and then the revealing one."
"Okay."
I pull a piece of paper to me and pour the potion on it. It glowed a soft white and then there is a list of names.

Name: Genevieve Willis Lake
Mother: Barbara Willis Lake
Father: James Claudius Lake
Brother: James (Jim) Claudius Lake Age 15

Unofficial Adopted name: Henrietta Lillian Potter
Unofficial Adopted mother: Lillian Potter nee Evans (Deceased)
Unofficial Adopted father: James Charles Potter (Deceased)

"You okay?"
Draco asks me and I barely am able to whisper.
"I'm not a Potter. But my family is alive, I have a little brother. Why does it say unofficial?"
"Do the other potion, it might give you some answers."
I take a deep breath and and pour the last potion on the paper. This time is glows red and and I hear Draco suck in a breath and mumble oh no. I read the next one.

Name: Genevieve Willis Lake

Magical core:
50% bind at eleven months.

Compulsion charms:
loyalty to Dumbledore
Loyalty to the Weasleys
Loyalty to Hermione Granger
Hate Slytherins (Broken)
Dislike of Severus Tobias Snape (Broken)

Potions:
Love potion to Ronald Weasley (Broken 5th year)
Potion of Transformation (worn off)

I then look down at the bottom of the paper where a news paper clipping is.

Kidnapped child!
Today we have gotten word from the police to put an alert in the news paper for a kidnapped girl by the name of Genevieve Willis Lake only eleven months old. The police have told us that Mr and Mrs. Lake where in their bedroom across from their daughters room when they had heard a sound coming from in there. They had ran in to see an old man by their daughters crib in a strange robe that was covers in stars. This man has a long white beard and half moon glasses with bright blue eyes. If you see this man anywhere please alert your local authorities.

I feel my eyes roll up into the back as my head as my body crumbles to the ground.

"OH HELL POTTER!"
I catch Harriette before she hits her head on the back of the stone and quickly hear my godfather coming to us.
"What happened?"
"She fainted, here look at her papers."
Severus stands and and first picks up the Familial paper and I see his eyes get wide and go wider as he reads the last one.
"Take miss Potter to Madame Pomfrey Draco, class dismissed you all earned your grade today."
I cradle Harriette to me and dash as fast as I can to the medical wing.