Of plays and Scars

It was pouring buckets and Draal had me outside trying to see how well I do in the rain and wind while covered head to toe in mud.
"Oof."
"You need to keep all of yourself completely balanced, last time it was only your lower body and now it's only your upper body."
"I honestly don't understand what I am doing wrong with keeping my body balanced."
"You go to stiff and once you feel me push you, you wobble and flail."
"Oh."
"Your reflexes are outstanding as well as your flexibility and your quiet fast, see that with how you out ran the Trollhunter and doge Tobias pebbles."
"That is from quidditch, though I am quiet balanced when I fly on a broom."
"Let's see then."
I opens the back door and grab my broom and come back out.
"Give me a second and I'll show you."
I fly up into the sky but stay where they can see what I do. Once I get good air I stand carefully up and fly how I would when trying to catch the snitch. After a few minutes I fly down and after doing a few balancing acts that I do in quidditch.
"It would seem that you unconsciously do it, we will have to work on it , but with you I would say that it would come in when you really need it. Perhaps training in the forge will help you, but not yet."
"How a you so good at the other though Eve?"
"I spent eight years running from Dudley and his gang and then at Hogwarts you have to run a lot of stair and halls if your class is on the other side of a castle or in a tower."
"Oh."
"Yep, so then training done."
"I wouldn't call this one training, more like as you say testing the waters."
"Huh strange, I have a missed call from an unknown number and they left and voicemail."
"Well let's hear it Jimbo."
Jim then plays the voice mail and we hear Blinky.
"Master Jim, you must listen to me very carefully. They've captured me and want you to come to the bridge...alone. Don't come! It's a trap!"
"Give me that! It appears things have grown awkward, Mr. Lake. Meet me in the alley beside the theater if you ever want to see your friend again."
"Don't open the bridge! Under no circumstan-"
"They have Blinky. We have to go!"
"I have to go, you guys stay here, who knows what they would do to him if they saw you guys."
"But they won't see me."
"How?"
"I have an invisibility cloak, I can go with you and then wait by the doors and unlock them for the others to come in."
"Bular will smell you Genevieve."
I sigh.
"Jim have you ever heard of a basilisk?"
"No, what is it?"'
"A giant snake and it nearly killed me when I was twelve, but a Phenix had taken it's sight giving me a chance but it could still smell my fear. But soon my fear gave way to courage and though I got poisoned and almost died from that to, I have not once been so afraid as I was that day."
"Okay."
"That's the spirit. We all want to help Blinky and you can't do it alone tough guy."
He chuckles
"So what's the plan?"

"Okay can you see any of me?"
"Nope your hidden well."
"Kay let's get to the alley."
We turn a corner and Jim's phone then goes off.
"Hey Claire!"
I tap him on the should and tell him I'll be in the alley and run down to it to wait for him. He soon comes in the Alley and I see Strickler coming across the road.
"So, you did come alone. This just might be the first time you've followed my instructions to the letter. Your learning."
"Where is Blinky?"
A Goblin then jumps and I barely get out of the way. The Goblin then searches Jim's bag and find the amulet and bits it.
"Is it the real one?"
"Ching-ching."
"It looks like all is in order. Follow me. This will be over soon."
They start walking to the museum and I stay behind a few feet.
"The museum? the bridge was here the entire time?"
"After we moved it, we knew it would be the very last place you'd look."
They soon get to the entrance and I get a little closer to them. Once Strickler opens the door for Jim he stands still looking at him as I rush by and to the side. When they come in they head straight and go through another pair of doors talking and I quiet follow a good ways behind. They head into a closed exhibit and I see that it's right by the back doors. I open them up and Toby Arrrgh and Draal come in. I show them where Jim is and we hear the tracker go off.
"He's wearing a tracking device. You said the Trollhunter was alone."
"Not Trollhunter. Trollhunters!"
Toby then pulls off the sheet and plays music after his intro and I hide James cloak.
"So you guys are goblins I would honestly take one of you home as a pet if didn't try to kill my brother."
I say as I send out spells. Soon the goblins go after Nomura and I turn around to I help Jim with Strickler only to see him make Jim open the bridge. Oh no. I then start to feel if pull me.
"Guys I need help here!"
I look and see not Enrique trying to get the amulet out but he gets shot away from it. Oh it's getting stronger.
"Guys! I really don't want to go!"
"Eve! Look out!"
I look and see Nomura flying towards me and I duck, but she grabs my foot.
Focus Genevieve focused.
I then apparitate behind a column and look back to see no Nomura and Jim yelling at Draal to let go.
Bular then tries to stop him and the thing explodes throwing Draal towards me and I run to him.
"Draal look at me, your gonna be okay."
He looks at me dazed and I look around not able to see Jim.
"Jim! Jim!"
I then see him sit up from the pile of rocks and he looks over to us.
"Draal!"
He runs over to us and Draal's arm and hand breaks.
"Oh no. Come on big guy wake back up." I shake him a little while Jim picks up the amulet.
"I'd hand you the amulet, but-"
"You're alive!"
We both yell and then hear snarling and I look over to see Bular dragging himself out of the pile of stone. Aw shit.
"Master Jim, we must leave at once!"
"Help us, Arrrgh!"
"Oh no my wand, I lost my wand!"
"You lost it!"
"Yes, now give me a second Damnit! Accio wand!"
My wand flies from the hall and i point it to the troll.
"Father!"
"You guys go! I'll hold him as long as I can."
"We're not leaving you!"
"You have no choice! I have magic and have been in situations like this okay! NOW GO!"
I then shoot out the stupefy spell and he slows down.
"Out of my way witch and you might live!"
"Rack off you over grown Ram! You'll not hurt my brother and friends! SECTUMSEMPRA!"
He roars in pain as I cut off his hand, but quicker than I could blink he tosses me into a wall and I see stars.
Get up Genevieve, he went after Jim, get up!
I struggle to my feet and use the point I me spell showing that Jim is towards the canals.
I grab my cloak and call my broom and soon fly out of the building and into the sky toward the canals. Come on Jim where are you? Ugh, oh god that hurts. I land on the bridge and hear fighting underneath. Hobbling over I look over and see Jim get pulled in and a blue light underneath. Bular then falls and I help Jim climb up.
"Haha, you guys are alive!"
"Master Jim, Genevieve!"
"Fleshbag, Eve!"
"Jim, Eve!"
We stabilize each other as the others come towards us. Blinky then speaks to Jim.
"You've done it! I...I can't find the words."
I then move as Blinky hugs Jim and Toby mentions a victory hug. I then narrowly miss Arrrgh's group hug.
"Guys ease up I was almost squeezed to death, wait Eve you survived Bular without armor, are you okay?"
They then separate look at me.
"I'll-ugh, survive."
"Genevieve you don't look well are you sure?"
"Yes, and Jim you have a play to get to."
"Oh no I almost forgot!"
"Go master Jim and leave killahead to us."
I then hear growling from behind me and Toby and we see a half dead Bular.
"Aaahhh!"
I duck as Arrrgh punches him and I decide to stay on the ground.
"You good Eve?"
"Just resting."
I then block out their conversation and focus my breathing, but startle when I feel a hand.
"Rest Eve, don't come to the play, rest."
"Okay "
I soon feel four stoney hands help pick me up.
"Are you sure you are alright Genevieve?"
"Ugh, no, but I didn't want to worry Jim."
"I can take her home where her uncle can heal her. Lean against my arm Eve."
I did as said and Draal cradles me to his chest and I fell into a fitful sleep.

_________________
I know I left certain sentences and scenes out or changed them but that's what I did to make her feel like shes becoming part of the troll hunters.