Troll Market

"You two need to be a lot more careful when you go out into the woods at night trying to get someone out of danger."
"I know mom, but in our defense we didn't know that Nomura was with the goblins. I did do good, but that surprise is what really made me get knocked out."
"I also always rush to danger without thinking first. It's always been a problem but I've tried to keep it from happening most times."
I tell mom and her with mother, father and Rumeus don't seem quiet amused. She sighs.
"Make sure you tell your trainer to work with you on your surroundings Jim and Eve I think you might need to learn how to fight without magic."
"I agree with Barbara Genevieve, you've only learned five spells to cast wand less and you said you did good until she managed to get your wand away from you. See if you can learn combat from Draal or one of the trolls where your going today."
"I understand it's just that I'm not so used to you know being watched out for."
"I know dear, but now you have all of us."
Lily says and the rest nod their heads.
"Well I guess that I should ask Draal because he's honestly the only troll I know and hes a very close friend now."
"That might be a good idea Eve, I mean he is called Draal the deadly, so who better to learn from, besides you both can handle the others stubbornness."
We all then laugh and I go down to the basement to ask Draal.
"Hey Draal this a good time to talk?"
"For you, always. I hear you got quiet the hit."
"Eh small concussion and a broken arm. Nothing a few potions can't handle. But that's what I want to talk to you about. Jim, Rumeus and my parents want me to be able to protect myself without magic and seeing as Jim is on a different level than me and I don't know another troll, I was wondering if you could train me?"
"I would be honored to, but first your arm needs to be fully healed. Second we will have to see how flexible, nimble, fast and accurate you are before you get a weapon that fits you."
"Okay I can do that, professor Snape will be here tomorrow to heal my arm and concussion, strange how I came out with a lot more injuries that Jim though."
"He is the Trollhunter and does better in close situations while you do better in far situations. He also had armor while you had none and battled the impure tooth and nail without a weapon and magic."
"Okay your right about that. Thanks for the talk. Can't wait to train."
"After our first lesson, I'm sure you will."
He says with a roaring laugh as I head upstairs.
"So ready to go?"
"Yep."
"Be safe you two."
"We will Moony."
I hear him sigh as well leave out the front door.

"Okay so Vendal had told Blinky and Blinky told me that Vendal had made an announcement that you were coming and introduced you as 'the trollhunter's sister that is a witch of great power' so that there would be no problems once the trolls see you."
"Lovely, I'll be oogled at like an animal in a cage."
"Maybe and maybe not, but here we are. You ready?
"As ready as I ever I guess."
Jim then takes out a beautiful orange crystal with a handle and draws an arch. When done he then places his hands in the middle of the drawing and it swirls open.
"Wow that was pretty."
"You haven't seen nothing yet."
He then steps through with me close behind and taps his foot. A spiral staircase made out of crystal then glows and I let out I whistle.
"This is feeling more like a fairy tale than when I learned I had magic."
"I know, it still takes my breath away."
He then begins walking down and I follow close behind.
"So where's Toby?"
"He's already here, him and Arrrgh like to hang out in Blinky's library."
"Oh, did you say that they would eat cats?"
"Yeah why?"
"What about magical cats?"
"Um..hehe, why?"
"Well I'm just thinking about revenge on Hermione's cat, the stupid thing ended up eating my homework one day, on what I was really proud of and then it went and destroyed it and a dress that I bought and loved, so I'm just thinking revenge on both the cat and Hermione."
"Genevieve no, that doesn't sound like something you would do."
"Well it deserves it and she deserves my revenge."
"Be that as it may, don't get the cat and sell it here."
"Fine."
"Thank you."
"I'll give it to Draal."
"Ugh, well the cat is in Britain, so I doubt you would be able to."
"You have a point, wow now I could live here."
I say as well get to the last step that leads I to troll market.
"See that high orange and yellow crystal?"
"Yeah."
"That the heart stone and its what keep all of troll kind from dying, Vendal also lives in it."
"In it."
"Yep, come on, its quiet a walk."
"Well I'm getting my cardio for the day. I would race you but I think I might get lost."
"Most likely."

"Wow it's a lot bigger right here."
"I know, now I have to go train, Vendal might show you where the forge is or might end up thinking  you can make it on your own. Call me if he doesn't take you."
"Will do."
I then go up and knock on the door. A moment later I am met with the sight of a blind albino troll that has the slight color of a peach.
"Ah you must be the Trollhunter's sister, do come in."
"You must been Vendal, my brother speaks high of you."
"The young Trollhunter still has much to learn, now child a few reasons I asked you here was to know how well your magical education fares and a few others."
"Oh well I am or was in my second to last year of schooling until about a month and half ago."
"I see and why would you stop your education?"
"I had found out that I was kidnapped when I was only eleven months old and that most of the people I thought I could trust wanted to control me and my wealth. While the other half that were my enemies wanted me dead. You see I'm part of a prophecy to kill this powerful dark lord or die trying. but I found out that if I do kill him my former friends and people who I thought as family will make me out to be the next Dark Lady, poison me once I'm married to a use to be friend of mine or just throw me into wizarding prison and let me die in it. So two of my teachers and my new friend Draco and his parents helped me escape and come back home here."
"I see and how about training without the use of magic? Witches and wizards would train with there magic and without it for if they ever ended up not able to use it."
"Poor but I have asked Draal to train me since he is a very close friend now and we'll he's known as Draal the deadly."
"A wise choice though that would of course have to wait till that arm of yours is healed."
"Yeah I get it heals tomorrow actually and then will be told to rest it for the rest of the day, so I will start in like two days."
"The last is that you should know that the witches and wizards had always had our friendship, they could count on us if they were in trouble and we could count on them. That being said you are always welcome in troll market you witch."
"Thank you Vendal."
"Now come along, I should show you where your brother and his friends are."

"Steady yourself Master Jim! You must be able to carry more than yourself and your sword If you are ever tasked with need to carry something important and balance while running on a slim piece of wood or rock!"
"I'm trying Blinky, but it's kind of hard to do when you have swinging axes."
His foot then slips and her falls to the ground.
"Dead."
Arrrgh states from the side lines.
"Oh dear, so much work."
Vendal grumbles and Jim then sees me.
"Hey Eve."
"Hey, now get back to training, I want to watch."