[4]

(grab your snacks and drinks this is gonna be a long one🤞🏾)

*will contain smut*

-y/n's pov-

//monday//

i decided to sleep in today and stay in bed for a while. i turned on cartoons and grabbed my laptop from my night stand to finish up the final paper i had due tomorrow. the sound of my phone ringing startled me before i searched around my bed for it. it was a group facetime with connie,jean, and sasha. i pressed the green button to answer. "heyy" i said ,realizing i still have my raspy morning voice. "ok ,y/n's here." jean starts "i got a text from eren saying he's renting a huge airbnb for the weekend and throwing a big ass party to start off the summer..i think we should pull up." i think for a second. "i'm down" i say while still typing. "i'm going if y/n is going" sasha says. "that sounds fun" connie says. "ok,bet. i'll let him know" i could hear jean texting "it's on saturday and i think we should get an uber there and back if we gon be drankin n smokin" jean says, causing connie to laugh. "ok he think he future" it took us a second to get the joke before we all laughed together.

[later in the day]

"i really,really like him but i'm afraid to tell him" i say to sasha through my laptop. my computer was set up near my tub as i was in a bubble bath on facetime. "hmm...ya never know,maybe he feels to same way?"

i put soap on my loofa and start to wash my body. "you could be right,but i still don't wanna risk our friendship and make things awkward"

"connie is a chill person ,so i don't think it will ruin anything" sasha says while throwing things into the pan she was cooking in.

"i don't know..maybe one day, but i don't think it'll be anytime soon"

"that's perfectly fine. you tell him when you get ready."

[saturday]
after my shower, i moisturized with scented lotion and put on deodorant before putting on the black butterfly thong i picked specifically for this outfit. i put on a robe and went to my bathroom to fix my wig i had my stylist install this morning at the last minute. it was 25 inches of brazilian straight that touched my ass. i checked the time and saw it would have to be time to leave soon. i quickly put on lashes and clear lip gloss. for my outfit, it was a black crop top that tied in the front and showed my titties a bit and some low rise jeans my thong peaked out of from the back and some cute sandals that displayed the pedicure i got yesterday. i sprayed a bit of my favorite perfume before grabbing my phone,purse, and keys and heading out the door, making sure to lock it behind me.

we decided to meet at jean's house and uber from there since he was the closest to eren.

i knocked a few times before twisting the knob and walking into jean's apartment. everybody was already there. i scanned everybody to see what they were wearing. sasha had on a white backless halter top with a deep plunge that showed off her large,perky tits and some jean shorts with a pair of af 1's  she was also wearing her hair down. jean had on a black satin button up that wasn't completely buttoned to show of his chest and gold chains,some ripped jeans, and jordan ones. connie had on a white shirt with ripped jeans, some alexander mcqueens and his same gold chain he always wears along with a backwards fitted cap. hm slut. "y/n you look,," sasha said while looking me up and down. "you look sexy" a smile grew on my face. "you do too,babe" i said while holding her hand and interlocking our fingers. "well don't we look sexy too?" jean said, interrupting the moment. me and sasha just laughed at them. i smiled "yes, you guys look nice too"  connie looked at me and sasha "i think y'all look a lil too good...stay close to us tonight." he said while squinting his eyes at us. jean shook his head agreeing . "the uber is here!" jean says while looking at his phone.