[6]

"hey,y/n you made it"
he was sitting on the couch drinking one of the sparkling waters from my fridge. "heyy..." i started. "what are you doing here?" he stands up. i quickly look him up and down and notice he has on different clothes from last night. now he was wearing a black graphic tee, printed basketball shorts, and jordan 1's with a fitted. "well...i came hoping we can hang out today?" i looked up at him and contemplated my decision. i simply replied."sure" before kicking my sandals off and sitting on my couch. "ok ,cool. you should shower..you smell like cum and sweat." i realized he was right and got up. "hmp i wonder why" making my why to the back i yelled at him "wait here. don't drink anymore of my sparkling water"

- - - - -

once out the shower, i wrapped a towel around my damp body and started brushing my teeth.

i lotioned my body and put on deodorant before going to my closet to pick an outfit. a black strapless dress with another thong and cute sandals. i made sure my lace was together before putting on perfume and walking out to the living room. connie looked from his phone and had his eyes glued to me. i turned to him "too much?" he stumbled over his words a bit. "i-it's perfect" i give him a warm smile as he stands up and grabs my hand. "you ready?" i grab my purse from the couch. "yes"

- - - - - - -

" i get to pick the music" i say while connecting my phone to the bluetooth. "what? in my car?" connie protest. "boy, i don't care" he rolls his eyes and starts the car "whatever" i scroll through my library for a second before my eyes land on a song. sorrows by bryson tiller. "ohh this my shit" he says while his eyes are on the road. "is it now?" i laugh at him. "when i'm lonely, baby
it's like my friend don't know me
girl that used to be my homie♫" he sang along with the music and he was surprisingly good at singing. i listened in awe.

"questioning' all the things you told me♫" i was so shocked when he did the run at the end perfectly.

"maybe you got lo- what, y/n why'd you cut me off?" he had a little frown on his face. "i did not know you had it like that ,connie springer!" he smirks and has one hand on the wheel and the other one on his chin. "i mean i do a lil sum sum" i playfully hit his arm and turned the music back on.

- - - - - - -

we pulled up to the restaurant and connie parked the car. connie got out and quickly came around to open the door for me. "i could've did it myself" i say softly while looking up at him. "but i did it for you, now come on" he locks the car as w start walking hand in hand towards the entrance.

the waitress showed us to where we would be sitting. it was a booth near a window and there was a nice view of the clouds and tall buildings. there was a moment of silence before connie spoke up. "so uhm.. last night" he said before a brief pause.

/i'm gonna switch the pov to 3rd pers./

memories of the night before flooded y/n's brain as they pick up the menu. "mmhm, what about it?" they carefully look through the options. the waitress comes back with a bottle. "can i start you off with some wine?" she says sweetly. "yes, please" y/n smiles as the waitress begins filling a glass for them. connie admires their beautiful smile from across the table. "and for you, sir" the waitress says, snapping him back to reality. she fills his glass as well. "i'll be back shortly to take your order" she says before turning and walking off. "now what were you saying?" y/n sips their wine while looking at connie. "well, i was saying..i'm sorry that happened." y/n squints at him "why are you apologizing?" they ask, genuinely confused. "it's just because we're friends and all and i don't wanna make it awkward" he says while fiddling with the menu. y/n laughs lightly "no need to apologize, i enjoyed it" he was a little blown away at those words, but thought back to how they were fighting to keep their moans back and realized it wasn't that big of a surprise. "you should've seen your face" he says while continuing through the menu. they hid their face in embarrassment and connie couldn't help but laugh.

- - - - -

the pair was finishing up dessert and laughing and joking with each other. y/n was shoveling the vanilla ice cream into their mouth as some dribbled down the side of their mouth a bit. "let me get that for you" he reached across the table and collected the small mess on his thumb before pushing it into their mouth, feeling them gently suck it.

"sexy ass"
-
-
-
-
-
// i just wanted to update teehee😋 but nobody said anything about not wanting smut so imma take that as a yes to keep writing bc boooy do i have some ideas. next chapter will probably be smut🤞🏾 bye lol