Jealous

Inside Zhan's and Yibo's room
Zhan entered the room while looking for Yibo. As he saw Yibo he went to him and held his arms tightly.

"Yibo....what did he tell you....what did he do to you...."asked Zhan while checking Yibo.

"Ahh....whom you are talking about Zhan...."asked Yibo.

"That man....that.....see saw...."said Zhan.

"Oohhh....you mean Mr Seok woo...."asked Yibo.

"Yes....what did he told you...."asked Zhan.

"Nothing Zhan.....he just ask me about problem in my studies....and told me I can ask for his help anytime...."told Yibo.

"No...i am here to help you in your studies...you don't need to go to him for that understand..."said Zhan.

"Okay okay Zhan....what are you getting so much tensed for...."asked Yibo while laughing.

"I am serious Yibo....he is planning to take advantage of you.... believe me or not....."said Zhan.

"Ahh....what are you saying Zhan....he is renowned business man....he will not do anything that will harm his reputation.... don't you think so...."said Yibo.

"That's why I am telling you Yibo....these people with so much reputation are the one's who take advantage of others...."said Zhan worriedly.

"Zhan...he is a good person...."said Yibo.

"Yibo....why are you not trying to understand...."said Zhan and sat on the sofa while pouting angrily.

While Yibo chukkled looking at Zhan.

"Okay....my pouty baby....i will try to be as far as I can from him...."said Yibo while giggling.

"Now don't behave like a kid...come here and cook food for me....i am hungry...."said Yibo and Zhan came towards him while smiling.

"Promise me...You will not even go near him..."said Zhan holding Yibo's wrist.

"Okay...fine...."said Yibo.

"Wait.....here take this...."said Zhan while giving a box to Yibo.

Yibo took the box and opened it.

"What is this for...."asked Yibo.

"Now you don't need to keep that milk packet as gift...."said Zhan.

"But it's no special occasion today...."said Yibo.

"Doesn't matter....this gift is for you....keep it..."said Zhan.

Next day
"Zhan....what are you doing...."said Yibo lazily.

"I am protecting you Yibo...."said Zhan.

"You had been following me all the way from our room to my class and now are you willing to sit inside the class with me...."said Yibo annoyedly.

"No....i am going....but don't come out of the class today...."said Zhan.