Lisa- Sleepless nights

Sighing you move around once again, maybe for the hundredth time. You pull and push and punch the pillow again, making sure that the person beside you doesn't wake up. You lay your head on the pillow and  then look up at the ceiling.

"Okay. I can do this. Just empty you head y/n. That's all it takes. Just empty your head."

You have been repeating the same mantra for the last 4 hours now. Its almost 3pm now and still you can't sleep.

Its not like you are not tired, cause you know you are. You just can't sleep. Its like your brain wants to rest but has forgotten how to do so.

Every little sound seems loud, even your heartbeat seems like its being played in a speaker.

By now you know that sleep is just a wishful thinking. You wont be able to sleep tonight. This has happened thrice this week.

You look at the beautiful angel beside you. Her peaceful face looking ethereal as always.

After three years, you still can't believe that someone like her could be with someone like you. Its not like that you are insecure or anything. You know you got the looks and the body to attract a few people, but getting to be with Lalisa Manoban still feels like a dream.

She is everything you never even thought you needed. She is kind, funny, caring, extremely beautiful, got a smile to die for and talents that are still astounding to you.

You look at her red puffy lips, wanting to kiss them but that means waking her up and you can never do that. She has been so busy for the past few months, working for hours in her company's studio, preparing for comeback and stages and shows. It has been draining for her, you know that. She needs all the sleep she can get this weekend and you are not going to be the one to devoid her of that luxury.

She has her face directed towards you, her arms that were holding on to you before she slept, holding on to the spare pillow you placed between you both to prevent her from feeling you move around.

You sigh once again and quietly get up from bed. You take your slippers in your hand and tip toe out of the room on your bare feet to prevent any sound from coming.

Once you close the door, you gently put your slippers on the ground and wear them. You look at the time as you walk downstairs towards the kitchen.

Its 3:15pm now. You open the freezer looking for the cold coffee you brought a few days ago, only to remember that you drank it day before yesterday.

Your frustrstion growing, you close the freezer and walk to the living room, and sit on the couch for a few minutes.

You feel so desperate and restless that tears gather in your eyes.

"Shit. What is happening? Do I have insomnia or something?" You rub away the tears that fall down and get up. Now determined, you walk towards the main door, getting your jacket and pack of smokes from the side table. You activate the alarm and walk out of the house.

Everything is so quiet right now. The whole neighbourhood is asleep and dark except for the streetlights.

You think if walking would help. Its has helped before and it might help you feel tired and get a few hours of sleep.

You take out a smoke and light it before walking towards the street and taking a stroll through your neighbourhood.

Its in the safe corner of the city, so you know there wont be any thugs roaming around or anything. Not like you are going to let your Lisa to live in any danger.

The memory of how quick you both moved in together puts a smile on your face.

You asked her out the day you met, you mutual attraction undeniable. You both couldn't look away from one another and the next thing you know you blurt out that you like her and wish for her to be qith you forever.

You never thought that she would actually agree to being your girlfriend but god must have been on your side that day, cause she still is yours.

After only a month of dating, you convinced her into moving in with you to your house.

Now it has been 3 years of you two dating. Her parents and both of your friends  supported you. But your homophobic parents never talked to you again. But that was not a problem considering the fact that at 25 you are one of the most successful real estate agents in Korea.

Hoping to get back to Lisa you keep on taking rounds of your neighbourhood, hoping that you  get tired.

Something woke Lisa up. She moved her hand only to feel that it was a pillow she was holding and not her girlfriend.

Worried, her eyes snapped open. "Y/n?" She looked around the room to notice that you were not in bed and that bathroom lights were also off.

She got out of the bed and walked out of the room calling your name. She almost immediately knew that her girl was having another one of those nights where sleep just wouldn't come or otherwise you would be wrapped around lisa like a snake, like always.

She walked down the stairs and looked around. Not finding you anywhere, she ran upstairs to get her phone.

She dialed your number and waited for the call to connect.

"Hello", you picked up the phone.

Lisa gave out a sigh of relief. "Baby, where are you? I just woke up and searched the whole house looking for you. Where did you go?"

Lisa tried to control her heart thinking that maybe you were not feeling well. This has been happening too frequently for her liking. She knows how hard you work and how you like to cuddle with her while sleeping. You missing out on that means something is definitely wrong.

She wished that you had woken her up when you couldn't sleep but she knows how you are. You always put her before anything and wouldn't even think about waking her up since she has been so tired the last few days.

"I am just taking a walk Lils. Can't sleep baby." She hears you whisper the last part to her.

"Please come back home. Its almost 4. I can't even sit knowing that you are going through this alone honey. And it's so cold out right now." Lisa walked towards the main door and stood on the patio, looking from one side of the street to the other in hopes of getting a view of you.

You can hear the worry in her voice, and start walking faster towards your house which was only 5 houses away now.
"Almost there baby. Give me a minute."

After a minute you reach your house, only to see Lisa on the patio with her arms around her body and a worried look on her face.

She opens her arms for you and you walk right into them. Putting you face into her neck you take a deep inhale, wanting to breathe in her smell.

"Why are you outside? Its cold out and you are not even wearing a jacket or even slippers." Giving her little kisses between your words you pick her up and wrap her legs around you. Taking her inside, you reactivate the alarm.

"I was so worried about where you went. I know you don't want to wake me because of my schedules but please do tell me before you do anything like this again. What if something happened to you?" She kisses your head as you walk up the stairs still holding on to her.

You nod your head not telling her that this was not the first time you went for a walk at this hour.

You put her to bed and was about to get up when she pulled you towards her. She put you head on her bicep and wrapped her other arm and legs around you.

Pushing your head to her chest she rubbed your back and hummed a soft tune. You felt relaxed immediately. Feeling sleepy all of a sudden you gave out a yawn.

"Sleepy?" Lisa whisper asked and pulled the blanket over you and again rubbed you back.

You just nodded your head and gave her chest a kiss and mubbled a 'I love you baby'.

"I love you y/n", Lisa whispered as she watched your eyes close. She knew that you should go to a doctor to get yourself checked, but that could wait for tomorrow morning.

Once she knew that you were in deep sleep,she closed her eyes.