•new kid•

The next day you showed up to school and you saw Evan, you went up to him and you could tell he was clearly upset.

"Hey Ev" you said sitting down in your seat next to him in homeroom. "I have an idea y/n" he says making eye contact with you.

"What's your idea" you ask him as he looks at you excitingly, "i'm making my own hockey team, well me and my mom are."

You didn't know what to say, you didn't want to be rude but at the same time you were fairly confused.

"Do you have any players yet?" you ask, making Evan shake his head slightly. "We have me and Nick from social studies, do you remember him?" he asks as you nod your head. "So far you only have two?" you ask and he shakes his head, "We met this one kid that just moved here, he lives across the street and he plays hockey so there's a chance there."

School went on and you were in lunch with a few of your friends from the ducks. You could feel Nick and Evan staring your way as you turn your head they wave at you.

"Ew don't look at those losers" your friend Jack says, "Jack you used to be friends with Evan shut up." You quickly get up walking away from your table and walking over to where Evan and Nick were.

"Hey guys" you say sitting down with your lunchbox as the three guys wave at you, you knew Nick and Evan obviously but you didn't know who the dirty blonde handsome one was. He had the best hair you had ever seen, it was effortlessly perfect.

"Hey i'm y/n" you say looking at him as you see him blush lightly, "I'm Logan" he says smiling as you smile back.