James

AN: Yes, yes, yes. I had to steal the song London Boy from The One and Only Queen Taylor Swift because the lyrics fitted so well. But the song is hers and only hers.

Also I love Jily so much, and the way I portraited them in this chapter is how I canonically  headcanon their relationship when they become friends.

Also, just one chapter left and an epilogue. Sorry, this was meant to be short. But more proyects to come

"Hello sophisticated British boy" Lily said in a very bad accent

James chuckled "Hey girl, how's it going?" he tried make a very good American accent but failed miserably.

Lily laughed on the phone; James smiled. Lily's laughter was the most wonderful thing in this planet. James loved it.

James couldn't believe his luck. He had been texting and talking with the girl of his dreams for almost a week. He had admired Lily for so long, that it seemed surreal that they were now friends, potentially more....

"Had English tea this morning" Lily continued "Though of you"

James was grateful Lily couldn't see his blush.

"Oh... Good thoughts I hope"

"I guess... You haven't done anything to make me think bad things"

Lily was so genuine and honest which made James like her even more.

"I would never do you harm, sweetheart" James smiled

"Sweetheart" Lily teased

James giggled.

"Do you have any idea about The Russian Revolution?"

"Pardon?"

"I'm studying for this history test that my tutor is giving me tomorrow"

James had found out that Lily was in homeschool. And since she was 17, she was cursing her last year. Very impressive when she was a famous singer with a very tight schedule.

"Amm... something about Karl Marx?"

Lily laughed "He was German"

"Same thing, princess. Anyways Russians were unhappy about some things and they killed each other pum pum. Like a million years ago, innit? Honestly, I don't know why we would need to know about that anyway... We have a job now, right? We skipped Uni, done. I don't know..."

Lily let out a soft giggle.

"Oh, James Potter thinks he has his life figure it out, does he?"

"Precisely" James lied in bed, he didn't think he could stand still talking with Lils.

"What if... what if you lose your precious voice or you become too old to sing, and you want to become a history teacher, or work in a museum..."

"Lils! That sounds boring"

"What would do then?" she asked "If you weren't a singer?"

James smiled "Okay don't laugh..."

Lily snorted

"I said don't laugh" James protested "A player for the Olympics, any sport. Maybe running. Or... a physical trainer"

It was true. James truly loved the sports world. The satisfaction of being active. The adrenaline that it gave him. James waited for Lily to laugh, but she didn't.

"Sounds good"

James smiled "Yeah?"

"Totally! I would cheer for you from the stands, though. I'm very lazy"