Chapter One

(A/N: Hey guys i just want to warn any readers who are sensitive to dark subjects such as gore and violence that you probably shouldn't read this. I drable a lot in dark subjects and this is especially included in this chapter so if you are sensetive or just dont like themes such as torture and rape(sutle mentions of) than i advise you to skip this book. Thank you and have a lovely day/night.)

"Whats one thousand minus seven?"

An agonisingly drawn out scream bounced on the walls, followed by the wet churn of flesh being ripped apart.

A deep grunt could be heard as a muscular man groaned out in pleasure placing all his weight on the smaller figure. Shamelessly letting his voice escape.

The mans teeth were bared as a crimson liquid flowed smoothly from his mouth down to his chin. The bloods source being the whimpering form of a limbless ghoul who could only pray for death himself to bless his very presence.

"Kaneki~kun." He grunted out in a playful tone before grabbing his delicate neck.

The sudden lose of oxygen caused him to panic as he clawed at the hand trying to recover the lost air.

"Now kaneki if you don't play nicely i might have to get the centipedes..." the threat caused his whole body to seize motion.

'N-no anything but the centipedes.' He wanted to cry out but was unable to due to the lack of air. Jasons face distorted into a grisly smirk looking down upon kaneki's emaciated form.

Seconds felt like hours as he breathlessly screamed out, unable to make any sound. Silent prayers formed in his mind as he begged whatever luck he had to liberate him of his twisted fate.

As jason grew tired he fianlly released the rough hand off the half-ghouls neck. The sudden mercy gave kaneki the opportunity to gather as much oxygen as he could contain, gasping when the man exited him. Too focused on the hardship of stabilising his breathing he let his torturer slip his notice as the S rank ghoul gathered a plastic container into his hands.

Then the pain hit him like a quinque. The crawling of the centipedes under his skins made him choke and gag on his saliver making his body throttle as he tried to shake them out.

"STOP! STOP! Ill do anything just get them out! Ill be obedient please just get them out!" He begged as voices taunted him, voices that wasnt even there. "I can feel them, they're eating me from the inside! Make it stop.. please."

Black dots danced across the room, slowly starting to form black figures as they taunted his pitiful existence. Their frenzied smiles closely resembling the deranged ghoul above him distorting into the tiled background.

-0o0o0-

With a jostle kaneki sat up right, ignoring the taunting voice of Ayato as he questioned his panicked state. He focused on his surroundings trying to reassure himself that he was free, well free from jason atleast.

Finally coming to his senses the arrogant voice of Ayato questioned him still, slowly becoming pissed of as he received no reply.

"What is your problem! Are you deaf or something? Hello. I'm talking to you!" The ghouls face was to close for his liking.

"Its nothing just leave me alone." He commanded in a monotone voice not letting the younger ghoul question further.

"Whatever." He reluctantly resigned from his previous attempts watching kaneki from the corner of his eye with a glint of suspicion.

With a sigh he made an effort to get up heading to the balcony for a quick smoke.

Lighting his tab he soon became jelly. The fulfilling feeling of nicotine hit him in waves as the tension dissipated throughout his body giving him time to think.

One year now. Its been one year since he finally escaped Jason's clutches. And one year since he joined Aogiri tree. Theres no looking back from here. Not after everything he's done.