Our Reading Lists

Below is a collection of reading lists with descriptions to help you determine which you'd like your story to be featured in.

Reading Lists

Breaking the Space Time Continuum | Science Fiction - stories with imagined technologies that don't exist in the real world, like time travel, aliens, and robots.

More Than The Eye Can See | Fantasy - stories inspired by mythology, folklore, and fairy tales that combine imagined technologies with elements of magical realism.

A Horrifying Timeline of Events | Horror -  stories in which the focus is on creating a feeling of fear, dread, repulsion and terror.

From The Crypt | Supernatural - stories about secret knowledge or hidden abilities including witchcraft, spiritualism, and psychic abilities.

Die a Hero or Become a Villain | Superhero & Supervillain - stories about superheroes and how they use their abilities to fight supervillains.

Into the Eye of the Beholder | Alternate Reality - includes multiverse stories and alternate history stories, those set in a world where things happen(ed) differently from our own reality.

A Crack In The System | Utopian & Dystopian - stories about civilizations and societies deemed problematic within the world of the novel, often satirizing government rules, poverty, and oppression.

The End of the World!... And Then Some | Apocalyptic & Post-Apocalyptic - stories that take place before and during a huge disaster that wipes out a significant portion of the world's population and stories that take place after an apocalyptic event and focus on the survivors figuring out how to navigate their new circumstances.