The Letter

Miki POV-

I sat under a tree taking my usually afternoon nap. The whole manor had gone on a trip to Dogswood to solve a case for the queen. The trip was stressful and tiring. The only thing we got out of it was a little souvenir.

" Woof Woof!!"

"Oh no..." I said.

 Suddenly the new member of the Phantomhive house hold lunged at me. He pined me under his body and started to lick my face.

"Hahaha. Pluto!! Stop!!" I said between giggles.

Pluto was a demon hound we met on our trip. Master Ciel was nice enough to let him come home with use. This made me happy.

 I might be half cat demon but I still like dogs. They never bothered me and I thought they were kinda cute. Thankfully Pluto didn't mind me being part cat and he has instantly took a liking to me.

Pluto got off of me and sat quietly in front of me. He was in his human form but if he was in his dog form I bet he would be wagging his tail. I smiled kindly at him and patted his head.

"Oh Pluto, what am I going to do with you." I shook my head.

"Woof." *Translation: You could rub my belly!*. Pluto barked happily.

"In your dreams." I rolled my eye. 

"What are you two talking about." I heard a voice call from behind me.

I turned to see it was the one and only Sebastian. He strode towards me and Pluto. In his hand he was holding what looked like a letter.

"I'm sorry that I interrupted but this came in the mail for you Miki." Sebastian said handing me the letter.

I took the letter and opened it. The letter was written in Japanese. Not only that but the hand writing was very familiar. I know who wrote this letter.

After I read the letter I looked up at Sebastian with a look of disgust. I crumbled the letter in my hands and tossed it into the bushes.

"What seems to be the problem Miki?" Sebastian asked.

"He is coming." I said.  

" Who is coming." He asked.

".... My Brother...." I sighed.

~Time skip~

"You brother?!?" Ceil shouted.

"Yes, remember I told you about my brother when we first met my lord." I said.

"When did he say he was going to arrive at the manor?" Ceil asked rubbing his temples.

"Five o'clock this afternoon." I stated

.

"Sebastian."

"Yes my lord?"

" Get the manor ready for our upcoming visitor. We will show the the Phantomhive hospitality." Ceil said.

"As you wish young master."

~Time Skip~

I was helping Sebastian get ready for my brothers arrival. Honestly I was not really looking forward to my brothers visit. He is alway to head strong about everything.

"Miki will you please come and help me with these sheets." Sebastian asked front the other room.

I walked into the room where Sebastian had called me from. The room was dark and you could not even see your own hand in front if your face. However when I got there Sebastian was not where to be seen.

"Sebastian?" I called out into the lonesome room. 

Suddenly out of no where I was pushed against the wall. My arms were pinned about my head. I tried to struggle out of the strangers gripped but the stranger was to strange. I then felt someone's hit breath at the crook of my neck.

" Why must you tempt me miki." I heard Sebastian's voice.

"What do you mean Sebastian?" I asked.

"It's exactly what I mean Miki." Sebastian cood 

Then as if your guardian angel had cone to save you there was a knock on the main door. I heard a sign of frustration from Sebastian as he let me go. He then walked out of the room leaving me stunned......'What just happened..'

"Miki it seems like our special guest has arrived." You heard Sebastian call.

I walked to the main room to see a very familiar pink haired male standing in the middle if the room.

"Hello Sis!!"