Retrial

Yunlan never leave the side of Prince Shen  Wei. While the two generals are betting Yunlan will come back to Prince Shen Wei  immediately.

   "I can't  believe  we plan carefully and everything and now it all go down the drain!" Said Gen. Guo. "The clueless  prince still didn't  know why his wife got angry with him?" When suddenly  they were startled by someone  appeared at their back.

    "So you two planned  this?!" An angry Prince Yezun came with Prince Chu whose not quite happy that his been had. "Jian?! Your not a merchant?!" Gen. Guo sweat as Prince Chu look at him from head to foot. "No.....I'm a ...."  But Prince Chu stop him, "I'm not talking to you anymore! Liar!"

     That made Da quing  pop his eyes, "Liar?! Isn't  your prince is the first to lie?! He controlled the ball! He force the ball to pick my friend!" Prince Yezun denied it, "That's  not true!!!" As the two group are arguing they didn't  know they're  shouting at one another. Prince Yunlan step in. "If all of you are just gonna fight?! Better step out of the clinic! Because my husband still needed his rest!!!" As he shut the door infront of their  face.

    Prince Shen Wei  stir a little,  "What's  going on?" Prince Yunlan quickly went to his side, "Nothing just some mice I've taken care off!" As he caress his face and made him sleep again. Ever now and then Prince Yunlan would gaze at his husband  beautiful face. "Ah....I could sit here eternity just looking at your loveliness." But as he remembered what he have done. He pout cutely.

   "But I still didn't  forgive you for what you have done to me! And you will pay dearly for it when we go home!" He didn't know how many times he kissed his cheek. Prince Shen Wei  just smile in his dreams.

    Outside the two groups still having a heated discussion.  Luckily Lord Xin ci came, "Gen. Guo and Gen. Da quing  please don't  fight our honarable guests!" Prince Yezun and Prince Chu smirk. While they widen their eyes. "WHAT?!" Both of them said.

    The next day Prince Shen Wei  wake up and saw a beautiful  sight. His wife still holding his hand and sleeping beside him. "In all the treasures in the world I won't  exchange this precious  being beside me!" As he pulled him to his embrace. Making Prince Yunlan open his cute, brown eyes and seeing that beautiful dark eyes fanning his long eye lashes toward him.

    He suddenly  sit up and inspecting Prince Shen Wei.  "Are you alright now?!" He ask in concern. "Why yes! Because your my doctor!" Making Prince Yunlan frown. "Don't  tease me! I was frightened  when you faint!" Prince Shen Wei  chuckled,  "My body is not use in your heated sun. But at least I will thank it. Because of it you have forgiven me!"

   But Prince Yunlan tease him,  "Not yet! Because you don't  know what you done wrong to me!" Prince Shen Wei  still think on what he have done. "Arrrgh....did you still don't  know?! You've control the ball that is intended to be your bride!" Prince Shen Wei  widen his eyes and denied it, "Can they prove it?! Do you believe  it?!" As he tried to look at Prince Yunlan's  face.

   "Why my dear husband?! Is it true? Did you control the ball?" Prince Yunlan ask. Suddenly  Prince Shen Wei  hold both of his hands. "Did you regret marrying me?" Teary, beautiful dark eyes look straight at him. Making him feel guilty. Prince Yunlan cough, "Why not you answer my question?" But Shen Wei  still tried to denied it, "I think I need more rest!"  Prince Yunlan sigh.

    One of the elders of the Eternal Day kingdom heard about what happened  and called their Lord Xin ci. "Is it true Prince Shen Wei  of the Eternal Dark kingdom controlled  the royal ball?" He ask. "I don't  know what  your saying elder!" One of the high elders confront Lord Xin ci. "Then we have no choice but to make the ball move again!"

   That made Lord Xin ci pop his eyes. If they have a retrial again the Lord of the Eternal Dark won't  be happy. And if the ball pointed to someone  else there will be war. "I don't  think that's  necessary!" But the elders cut him. "Why? Are you hiding something  from us? We elders have invented the royal ball so both kingdom might have peace.

   Lord Xin ci can't  tell them, "Yes they have peace but many hearts broken. That cursed ball made many of his families and relatives unhappy. Marrying the one that they didn't  love. At least my son like Prince Shen Wei! I can't  let a glowing ball dictate the happiness  of my son!" As he think of a plan to stop the elders.

    The next day while Prince Yunlan helping his husband get off the bed. Gen. Da quing  told them what the elders want. "They want another trial if the royal ball is for you Prince Yunlan!" Both are shocked. "Are they mad! I have already married Prince Shen Wei! There's  no reason for another trial!" When suddenly  the royal guards came and dragged  Prince Yunlan and Prince Shen Wei  to the round table with the other royals.

    Prince Yezun and Chu was shocked on what's  happening.  "Why all the princesses and prince of the Eternal Day are in the round table with my gege?!" Shout Prince Yezun. "There's  gonna be a retrial if Prince Shen Wei  use the royal ball to control on which bride he have choosen!" Said Gen. Da quing.  "Gege! What are you gonna do?!" He internally  said to himself. 

   They tried to stop the elders but they have release the royal ball of destiny. And it went around the royal Eternal Day's princes and princesses choosing the mate of Prince Shen Wei.  "You can't  do this?! The Lord of Eternal Dark would be furious!"  Shout Lord Xin ci.

    As the ball stop at the head of Princess Wang who cried as she look at Prince Sang whose heart broken. The most heart broken of all is Prince Yunlan who have learn to love Prince Shen Wei. And discovered his not the faithed one for him. "The ball have spoken!" Said the elders.