Enough Is Enough

Ya Qing  about to escape when Princess Zhu Hong came. She let her pet snake bite Ya Qing  making her fall unconcious.

   Yunlan pick up Lin Jing, "My savior thank you!" Lin Jing just nod, "Just doing my duty sir!" And faint. "Let's  take him to our healer!" Princess  Zhu Hong help Prince Yunlan carried Lin Jing back to the clinic.

   When Prince Shen Wei  heard what happened  he quickly run toward back into the clinic and was releif that it wasn't  Prince Yunlan was hurt but officer Lin Jing. "Ah Lan!" He swiftly  embraced  Prince  Yunlan. "I thought you got hurt!" Prince Yunlan pushed him a little,  "It's  all thanks to this man and your cousin Princess Zhu Hong!"

    Prince Shen Wei  thank the unconcious  Officer Lin Jing and his cousin. "Don't  thank me! I just want many nephews and nieces!" She smile mischievously.  Making the two princes red. "It depends  on your cousin in law Prince Yunlan!" He whispered  to her. Making Prince Yunlan frown.

    "Prince Shen Wei!" Suddenly Gen. Guo called. "We will begin the attack early tomorrow morning!" Prince Yunlan was shocked why his not inform of this. Prince Shen Wei  assured him that he'll come back safe and sound. But the stubborn  prince told him he will fight side by side with his husband. Prince Shen Wei  disagree since his pregnant and don't  want to jeopardize  the babies.

    "You have no choice! I command  you to stay! And that's  final!" Prince Yunlan pout cutely but Prince  Shen Wei  won't  take it. "Your my wife now! I don't  want you to be endanger!" As he cup his face seeing that delicious plump lips and about to kiss him. Princess Zhu Hong cough, "Please not here!" While caressing the unconcious  Officer Lin Jing. Both couple went red.

   As Prince Shen Wei  pulled his wife toward their bedroom and talk to his wife.  But the latter suddenly  pulled him to a steamy kiss. Both trying to control the other as both fall on the bed laughing at one another. Prince Shen Wei  suddenly  cage his beloved and start kissing him again. Prince Yunlan let him do what he wants and thinking a plan on convincing his husband to be in the war with him.

   But his thoughts break when Prince Shen Wei  torn his clothes and now descending upon his bare body kissing and sucking his already rise nipple. Making him moan in pleasure while his hands pulled down his pants, stroking his prize non stop. Making Yunlan scream as he burst on his hands.

   Prince Shen Wei  smirk, as he has a plan of his own he quickly take off his clothes and took a lubricant  in the nightstand. "I'm gonna exhaust you in the fullest so you won't  be thinking coming to war with me!" He told himself. As he flipped  Prince Yunlan downward and insert his prize upon him.

   Prince Yunlan clutches the blanket as he felt something  big went inside of him. He can't  hold himself from screaming in pleasure and pain. As he was taken again and again. "My beloved your so tight! Your making me crazy over you!" As Prince Shen Wei  continue his phase and fast. And shout Prince Yunlan's name as he spilled inside of him.

   Prince Yunlan didn't  know how many times he was taken as he was flipped  again and hungrily devoured by his husband. "Wei......" Is the utter word he can only said as Shen Wei  rock his body again and again to him and burst inside of him until he faint in exhaustion.

   The next day, Prince Yunlan have woken up sour at every bones in his body. "He really ate me that husband of mine!" But was surprised  he saw himself  being alone on his big and floppy  bed. And his clothes are all gone only his teared one is scattered everywhere.  "Xiao.....Wei!!! How could you!!! I won't  forgive you!!!"

   Meanwhile  Prince Shen Wei  is fighting a war at the world of Eternal Day with his comrades and friends. "Luckily! Prince Yunlan understand the situation and didn't  go to war with you!" Said Gen. Da quing  while evading a sword and plunges his weapon to his enemy. Prince Shen Wei  smile a little  while he use his magic to the two enemies that coming toward  him. "Neh! It's  easy to convince  him really!" With a hint of blushed  on his cheek. Luckily Da quing  can't see his face because his wearing an armor mask. "Really? Easily convince?" Da quing  thoughts break as a sword was coming at him.

   Back to the Eternal Dark kingdom. Prince Yunlan wrapped  himself  with a blanket and demand the maids to give him a proper dress. Princess Zhu Hong was helping Officer Lin Jing toward his room when they pass by him. The two laugh seeing his predicament.  Prince Yunlan glared at them. "You think this is funny my savior?! And you Princess Zhu Hong?!"

   Princess Zhu Hong cough, "I'm sorry my prince! But you know your husband strictness that you can't  go to war with him. So he told to the maids not to give you any descent clothes!" And tried to surpress her laugh. "Wow! You got a scary husband prince!" Officer  Lin Jing  added more.

   That made Prince Yunlan erupt like a volcanoe  and demanded  a set of new clothes for him. But the maids refuse they're  lord and prince would be angry and they might loose their head. But they  didn't  anticipate Prince Yunlan took a sword  from the  guards and pointed it at the scared maids. "Give me some clothes or all of your  heads would spin!"  The maids swallowed hard.

   In an hours Prince  Shen Wei  came back with Lord Xin ci and his family but still they didn't  all stop the elders from taking over the Eternal Day kingdom and tried thinking of another plan when they were welcome by an angry face of his wife.

   "Ah Lan!" Prince Shen Wei  waa about to hug him when Prince Yunlan swat his hands. "Don't  Ah Lan me! I want a divorce immediately!" Making all of them shocked.