Chapter 5

The Slytherin boy was stood in shock.

He had just kissed Harry Potter.

He had just kissed someone.

That someone was the fricking chosen one.

The chosen one kissed him back.

Him and the chosen one had kissed.

This had all happened because of some stupid Valentine's Day celebration that their ever aging Headmaster had organised.

This had actually happened.

'You weren't lieing.' Were the only words that managed to sliver past the pure shock he felt.

They had kissed not once,

but twice.

'No, I'm glad you believe me now.'

'Luckily, because then that means that I can do this.'

His hand reached up to Harry's face and his thumb ran over the soft structure of his jaw causing the Gryffindor's breath to hitch in his throat.

Just kiss me already goddamit. Harry thought impatiently.

Hearing this caused the platinum haired boy to wink at him before grabbing his hand and pulling him over to the elegant grey sofa that sat near the middle of the room.

The raven haired boy was quickly pushed down onto the soft surface and melted in the warm of the other boy following quickly after.

They were now laying one on top of the other in the couch and they just stayed there, gazing into each other's eyes, seemingly lost.

Then Draco fell, only to be caught by the plump cushion of Harry's lips as they kissed yet again.

But this time it was softer, their lips moved slowly in sync to a perfect rhythm until Draco fell again.

Only this time did it cause his knee to move  grinding on a particularly sensitive spot to the Gryffindor causing him to moan into the kiss, the sensation driving him crazy.

'We don't have to do anything if you don't want to.' They both said in unison, causing them both to blush before they began to remove each others clothes, starting with the shirts which were quickly discarded onto the floor without a glance.

☆°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°☆

Author note

I hope you enjoyed the story!! I felt like it needed another chapter so I added this!