Specialized Organization Global Armies (S.O.G.A) pt.1

In this part, I'll be talking about the S.O.G.A or Specialized Organization Global Armies, including it's history, it's Branches, rumors and other things, the enemy's and allies the S.O.G.A made, let's start with the branches of the S.O.G.A

Specialized Organization Army Forces (S.O.A.F)

The Specialized Organization Army Forces or S.O.A.F is the main force of the S.O.G.A, having bases scattered all around the world, from the coldest part of Russia to the hottest part of Egypt, there are stationed everywhere, places were they can't be found, They posses many vehicles that were made in other nations, like the M1 Abrams, or the T-14 Armata, such as technology and weapons, the S.O.A.F haz as well made there own vehicles, MBT, R34B Breacher and LAV, 33AR Jaguar, for the training, recruits are put through multiple sessions of training, learning how to adapt on many environments, and how to live and use the environment to there advantage, how to dissemble and reassemble a gun in short time, how to preform aid on themselves and many other things, at one point, they would learn how to do things that they didn't trained for, the S.O.A.F provide the best resources and weapons to bring there soldier back in one piece, but in return, there expected to train until there body gives up on them and collapsed and at one point, there body get used to the harsh training, they are train to kill more then 10 soldier or more before they fall or get too heavily wounded, the S.O.A.F has one thing they would never tolerate, surrendering is not an option.

Specialized Organization Airforce Services (S.O.A.S)

Specialized Organization Airforce Services or S.O.A.S is the angels of the sky, providing support and giving relieve to units on the ground in need, the S.O.A.S train the pilots to become aces, giving them the best equipment and planes for there roles, of course, the S.O.A.S have planes that were made in other nations, like the SU-27 or A-10 Warthog, of course, the S.O.A.S have there own planes, A44 Grey Raven and JP34 Red Spear, pilots are trained to deal with high attitude and G tolerance, they are given titles for there squadron, aces are able to have a squadron, pilots are trained to use light firearms just in case if there ditch there plane, they are trained to deal with there surrounding environment, pilots are trained to the bone and are meant to fight by themselves if they are put in the situation, and lastly, the pilots are trained to think about the S.O.A.S, Always Prefer death then capture, Angels Of the S.O.A.S

Specialized Organization Naval Fleet (S.O.N.F)

Specialized Organization Naval Fleet or S.O.N.F, the S.O.N.F has been the S.O.G.A personel sharks, they attack anything that it's in there kill list, there ships are build with mixture of technology from different nations, but one things is very different of the S.O.N.F, they don't follow and restrictions, they can build ships with high endurance, a lot of firepower and terrifying size, the S.O.N.F Titanships are and example of what I mean, they don't follow the U.N rules nor N.A.T.O, The S.O.N.F can care less on what the U.N thinks about them, alongest the ship they build can float and fight until it's last moments, it acceptable, S.O.N.F built there ship with the best of there abilities, the S.O.N.F have higher chances going toe to toe and winning a naval war against the U.S navy then the Russians and Chinese navy combined, the U.S Government see the S.O.G.A and it's navy as a threat, but for the S.O.G.A and it navy, they see the U.S navy as a temporary toy to play with until it breaks, the S.O.N.F is still growing and it won't stop until they dominated the sea from there enemies, we shall show the true wraith of a shark.

Specialized Organization Special Operators (S.O.S.O)

Specialized Organization Special Operators or S.O.S.O, Trains the best Spec ops in the S.O.G.A, training them to do and complete there missions with high efficiency and performance, is quite hard to enter the S.O.S.O, it give the right equipment to there operators to finish there job with success, there isn't very much about the S.O.S.O to talk about, there just the spec ops of the S.O.G.A, and they highly dangerous, US marines, spetsnav, US spec ops are aware of the S.O.S.O capabilities, S.O.S.O fight in the night to live in the day.

end of S.O.G.A info part one