Last words before the fall pt. 1

Lacybergh: I'm going home...I was born in hell...and I shall be return...but this time...with my enemies for entertainment..

Cause of death: Multiple bullets ( shot in many fatal spots ), bled out.

Death timeline: Operation Fallen Heaven 

Effects: Her and her squad held back an army for the evacuation of the city district 56.

Rosaline: Death is cold...with my last breathe...I shall take my enemies...and torment them.

Cause of death: Sacrificial frost dome.

Death timeline: Siege of Base 2351A " enforce "

Effect: the elimination of 3/4 of the entire enemy armada, casualties exceeded 500,000

Hanslyberg: Death can be far...yet so close...which scares me...may my death be remembered...

Cause of death: Impaled by a sharp end steel pole.

death Timeline: Operation Fallen Heaven.

Effect: Him and his team laid waste to the enemy army by ambushing them and killing their strongest generals, Hanslyberg took revenge.

Cilsilia: For many years...I cared for my comrades-in-arms more then myself...I do not regret it...and I'm fine with that.

Cause of death: torn in half by the enemy general, sacrificed her soul to heal and energize her comrades

Death timeline: Assault of Untillicon 

Effect: her sacrificed was not in vain, the S.O.G.A 34th airborne, 22nd Guardsmen, and 67th infantry , were successful in repelling and winning the battle.

Lizzie: I did my duty...I shall rest above the heavens...knowing that I did good...

Cause of death: Many fatal strike around her body, bled out.

Death timeline: War of Africa.

Effect: after she died, the entire army under her command, was led by Ana, assaulted the established capital of the enemy...resulting in may loses, victory was ensured by two things, revenge and hatred.

Roskiv: I'm a older sister...and a older sister always looks out for her younger brothers...even if I need to give my life away...but now...I'll leave in peace...knowing that there old enough...to fend for themselves...

Cause of death: unstable ability, causing to tore her insides.

Death Timeline: Operation Fallen Heaven

Effect: She alone, defeated the last generals, ending operation Fallen Heaven

Sally: I always wanted to love...have jot...have a family...but I already had my love, my joy...my family...and I would prefer them to live then me...

Cause of death: Impaled by two spears( fatal hits ), bled out.

Death Timeline: Siege of base 4566B " Scorch Raven "

Effect: She and her team managed to force the enemy to retreat, they weakened the enemy force, and killed the leader of the operation.