Chapter 42

3rd person POV

June, sandee  and Thada must've been shocked to meet Pete like that. Even though both Pete and Kao decided not let anyone know about their marriage until Kao graduate.
Well... the situation made them meet here.

The three were standing beside Kao bed, while Pete on the other side. They kept asking how was Kao feeling, if he was okay, if he need anything... they were worried and hoped Their friend will get well soon...

Kao knew Sandee will blame herself, because she think Kao got hurt because of her. Kao assured them that he was really fine. Since it wasn't a big injury. they don't need to worry.

For a while, the room was little awkward. Nobody know what to ask. Until Kao decided to broke the awkwardness "well... guys, let me introduce you, this is Pete... you know him as superstar, but today I'll introduce him as my husband. As you already know by now that we're married" Said Kao introducing Pete to everyone.

"And Pete, they're my friends. This is June, Sandee and Thada." Said Kao as he introduced his friends. Both smiled at each other.

"Hello, nice to meet you! P'...Pete." Said June with bright smile. Hesitating how he should call him.

"Nice too meet you too, you don't need to call me P', just Pete is okay." Said Pete as he smile back.

"Well... are you guys really married?" June asked.

"Do you think I'm lying, even after introducing him?" Kao asked annoyed.

"No it's not that, I just can't believe my eyes I'm seeing an actor in front of me. Well then Pete, can I get your autographs next time?" Asked June as he scratched the back of his head. a little embarrassed.

Pete slightly laughed and said "of course, you can. I'll give you as much as you want."

"One thing I'm curious about is how did everything happened?" Said Sandee. "How come we didn't even notice that Kao got married to none other than Pete vihokratana?"

"Wait, wait... I think everything make sense now." said Thada.

"What?" Sandee asked confused.

"Do you remember our trip to Phuket?" Thada ask. Sandee nodded. "I think now I understand why Kao had left while Pete was having a kiss scene." Thada recalled the moment Pete was having shooting in Phuket while their trip.

Little by little they recalled things, when Kao sometimes would act strange. And why even though girls would always flirt with him, he never flirt back.

Kao and Pete told them their beautiful love story. And the reason why they kept everything secret.

"I'm just sad I didn't get to see you in Wedding suit." Said Sandee.

"I'm just sad because I didn't get eat all those yummy food at your wedding." Said June.

"Don't worry guys, next time when we'll get married again you can eat as much as you want June." Said Kao with smile.

They were all happy for Kao. After all it's been two years, seems like Kao is happy living with Pete. They just hoped, they always stay like this, Happy...

__________

Hello! Hope you all doing well, I'm really sorry for taking so long to update, lately I've been busy with my school work.
Hope you won't find this chapter boring :)
Have a nice day !