THIRTY FIVE

Chapter Thirty Five: TIME SKIP

Three Years Later...

"Davina! Davina my beautiful wife? Davina will you please come down." Davina came down and saw her husband. Ares. Davina and Ares finally did get married. They married over a year ago and are still in the honeymoon phase.

"You needed something?" Davina came down wearing a black slip which was only lace and insanely see through.

"I was going to say we needed to leave for some family dinner but now I've changed my mind". Davina giggled and smiled at him with love.

"Guess I'll change then. Give me five" Ares faked pouted but let Davina change. She went upstairs and grabbed a white dress with flower details. She slipped it on and looked in the mirror. As Davina was going to leave she saw her side profile. She saw that her stomach wasn't as flat as usual but rather had a slight bump in it.

Davina was confused

Davina was confused. "Am I that bloated?" she thought. She looked in the mirror again and tried to suck it in. It didn't work like normal when she was bloated. Many thoughts ran through her head.

Finally she came to the conclusion that she might be pregnant.

____________________________________

We're nearing the end my loves!

Only three chapter left!

- Love Butterly 🦋